Concern increasing that Alpha 2.0 will not be this year and what that means for SC

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
I thought SC became the successful game it was (future soon) entirely due to the necessary course corrections and influence tall journalism of Der... Ok lol can't even type that with out laughing :D

Reactions: NeoHelios_SC

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
I thought SC became the successful game it was (future soon) entirely due to the necessary course corrections and influence tall journalism of Der... Ok lol can't even type that with out laughing :D
Yeah, you KNOW that MF is going to take some credit. Assholes like him desperately have so little to lose, any outcome is a win-win situation.

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
I'm [CONCERN]ed that your [CONCERN] even got that high.
Quite frankly, I'm more worried about Montoya's aloe supplies than I am about SC's future.
I'm more [CONCERN]ed about Betty's health and safety than I am about SC. I mean, is he going to make it to SOTS 12? Will there be a SOTS 12? Will it happen SOON? Did I leave my pants at home again? Where did I park my cutlass? Why am I carrying this BANE mask?

BubbleKing

Grand Admiral
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
BubbleKing
I like you guys so don't hate me....

I will be totally shocked if AC 2.0 releases before May 2016. We just got 1.3 and a lot of their resources are allocated towards finishing the first episode of SQ42, as it should be.

I'm OK with a significant delay so my perspective might be a bit different than most but looking at CIG's history would suggest it will be quite awhile before 2.0 hits our PCs.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

I will be totally shocked if AC 2.0 releases before May 2016. We just got 1.3 and a lot of their resources are allocated towards finishing the first episode of SQ42, as it should be.

I'm OK with a significant delay so my perspective might be a bit different than most but looking at CIG's history would suggest it will be quite awhile before 2.0 hits our PCs.
A lot of the progress they've been making has been non-visible, infrastructure work. They've been doing the boring work that makes the game work, not the fun flashy stuff with new ships and new locations. Once all the underpinnings are in place, I feel like the work will accelerate greatly.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal

Prepare to be totally shocked. We will be getting 2.0 at some time before the end of the year and I'm willing to bet it is going to be by the anniversary sale.

MikeAlphaTangoTango

Space Marshal
Oct 2, 2014
RSI Handle
MikeAlphaTangoTango
According to RtV today, Alpha 2.0 has gone feature complete now, so it's strictly bugfixes. We might see it before the end of the year
This is good news for everyone, although yesterday's update made it seem like there was quite a few bugs to fix, most of them pretty major. I hope they focus on the big ones, and let us help out with the smaller ones (that's what the shiny new Issue Council thing is for, right?).

Devil Doge

Grand Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Double_Jinx

ac 2.0 is needed for SQ42 to function.

Forgot your password?