[CONCERN] Rising

JacknHoffa

Lieutenant
Nov 23, 2014
RSI Handle
JacknHoffa
My bottle went dry. Now I am (CONCERN)ed, how will i be able to fly? To drunk to drive, to sober to fly! I am (CONCERN)ed my TEST PILOT license will revoked for not having a reserve supply of beer.

J. L. Wolf

Space Marshal
Dec 22, 2014
RSI Handle
J_L_Wolf
Mustang beer ferries? My Beta is gonna have a bar, just as soon as I can figure out how to get it out of the hangar and into the back ...

C

CaptainHavoc

Mustang beer ferries? My Beta is gonna have a bar, just as soon as I can figure out how to get it out of the hangar and into the back ...
Just duck tape it to the side of it. If you need a drink just EVA and start drinking.

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
Day 7: TESTies are planning to forcibly take over the TESTcon page and raise the level, in hopes that their leader will take notice. Rum supplies have almost run out. [CONCERN] is high.

S

svenrichter

Day 7.1: Only 15 members were trampled to death in a havoc that ensued, when wind got out about a new beerfarer delivery. Numbers are lower than usual. The Operation is considered a great success by independent observers.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
the lack of [CONCERN] is [CONCERN]ing. how long until the emergency beer rations are empty? I need another one to drown my [CONCERN]

What concern level are we at?
yellow 2 i think :O

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Due to rising [CONCERN], beer reserves have been moved to new, secure location. In other news, I'm out of beer and I have to pee.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
*starts searching for new hiding spot of beer reserves*
where is it?
i need it!
[CONCERN] NEEDS IT!!!111 OR WERE ALL DOOMED!!!

JacknHoffa

Lieutenant
Nov 23, 2014
RSI Handle
JacknHoffa
I have (CONCERN)ing news. In my sober state of mind, i rode my LongAurora with no (CONCERN) down the street, fell off and broke both legs and ankles. The surgeon/doc (CONCERN)ed me most when he said no alcohol period! That was three months ago, my (CONCERN) is starting to diminish as the evil man said I can drink once more. When I am able to walk I will fill my belly with the chosen drink of the gods without (CONCERN). And I shall stay off the LongAurora if sober, period!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
if booze stopped bones from knitting my shattered leg would have never healed

S

svenrichter

I am now so [CONCERN]ed that I started to wet the bed. 99% of my dreams are about Montoyas nipples. Booze and strippers now only take up around 1%. I also noticed uncontrollable shivers.

Forgot your password?