[CONCERN] Rising

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
As you all know I said I would hold off on these [CONCERN] posts until after New Years. I figured Montoya would get drunk enough to make the SoTS before now but he has obviously been looking into a mirror trying to shave himself instead of a camera. This shows the supreme dedication our leader has to the organization and for that we thank him immensely.

Now onto seriously laughable matters. We now have 1500 main members ready to jump at the call to drink. We are nearing our next milestone: 5000 members total. As I type this we have 4974 members which is not a big round number.

Since the last SoTS of course we're seeing a more active forum as more and more people accidentally Google us in search of the other TEST organizations in other games. 2 Months ago it was the same 30 people posting with some sprinkling of others. It has now truly taken off. You guys are awesome. Activity will continue to accelerate as more members get in and acquainted with our brand and team spirit of drinking while flying. New members are joining daily as our branding gets out there and people discover just how awful we are. TEST Squadron specializes in EVERYTHING. And for some reason people like that.

Several members got Javelins in the anniversary sale. We will be sure to use them in the 'proper' way, ie. as 24/7 Party Boats. Those pesky little Mustangs were released with the CIG Livestream along with the precious Idris Frigates whose only use will be to ferry beer to the Javelins.

Every day TEST Scientists are looking for ways to make the org more fun:

"Your basic TESTie isn't too smart. You can blow up a bottle and he can still be 86% combat effective. Here's a tip: Aim for the keg to sober him up for good"

Would you like to know less?

TEST Squadron something something something Beer something something Crash Something Burn.

TEST 2015 promises to be a grand year for TEST. Orgs will rise and fall but TEST will always be drunk. Lets have some serious fun this year!

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Day 1: [Concern] has appeared. Beginning observation of its natural habitat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Designated Drunk
Jun 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Killbuni
[CONCERN] lack of updates on this thread its been at least 3 hours since last post about a CONCERN and I'm getting worried we may be getting complascent that we are NOT CONCERNed

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
it appears that I have joined an org of overanxious d'bags

this [CONCERN]s me

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
[CONCERN] about your [CONCERN] is rising
also
[CONCERN] about missing SoTS is rising :O

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I love these threads!

Sunder, you are the man!

2014 was a nice year.. 2015 is going to ROCK!

TEST Squadron was a toddler in 2014, but this year we are belligerent teenagers!

Im a little swamped with kids and work at the moment, but once Im settled into the routine, its time to start hitting up the media side of TEST big time!

Reactions: J. L. Wolf

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I love these threads!

Sunder, you are the man!

2014 was a nice year.. 2015 is going to ROCK!

TEST Squadron was a toddler in 2014, but this year we are belligerent teenagers!

Im a little swamped with kids and work at the moment, but once Im settled into the routine, its time to start hitting up the media side of TEST big time!
We're going to rock this year!

As Russian's 2nd in command I can assure both you and your viewers that we(RJ and I) will work hard to come up with some cool events this year to grow TEST even further.

Because of your post we have moved to Black Lvl 2 in the TESTcon [CONCERN] Level Chart that Russian posted here.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
The amount of [CONCERN] will push membership to over 5000 and then to over 9000!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
From the depths of the universe, comes a terror once long forgotten in internet time. TEST Squadron stands on the verge of insanity unless they can find a way to come together and give light to their collective grief. One man holds the key to stopping the menace and banishing it back to its black depths.

Here comes Montoya!

Starring in: [CONCERN] Rising

Reactions: chrizz

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
yes yes it is :O
[CONCERN] is rising even more. our glorious leader aknowleadges rising [CONCERN] and chose to ignore it?
this TESTie is now drunk an puzzled :O

Forgot your password?