[Concern] Seung might have alcohol poisoning (its his birthday)

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Seung has not checked in all day, I am concerned that he may be comatosed in some NY area hospital, suffering from alcohol poisoning.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
He's asian. Do you have any idea their capacity for alcohol? Take a look at this informative video for more information. I wouldn't be worried. Well, at least until tomorrow...

Dec 4, 2014
RSI Handle
aisner
He could just be away for the day. I've had days where I just ignore everything, especially if it was my birthday. Wait until tomorrow, then we might have some serious cause for concern.

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER
He's asian. Do you have any idea their capacity for alcohol? Take a look at this informative video for more information. I wouldn't be worried. Well, at least until tomorrow...

Actually Asians have less enzymes to metabolize alcohol so they usually can't drink as much. Pretty entertaining at times because they turn a bright red and look like oranges. Of course there are those that are not cursed with a low enzyme count but it is the exception and not the rule - it appears Seung is one of those exceptions.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I only drink two times a year. On my birthday and days that are not my birthday.

I see this organization just stepped up.. because Seung demonstrated the amazing ability of getting day time drunk. As Montoya pointed out.. he gets to do it all over again at night... Plus Seung and I share a birthday. We're basically twins.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
I only drink two times a year. On my birthday and days that are not my birthday.

I see this organization just stepped up.. because Seung demonstrated the amazing ability of getting day time drunk. As Montoya pointed out.. he gets to do it all over again at night... Plus Seung and I share a birthday. We're basically twins.
ROFL LMFAO and happy B-day bros.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Awesome. Had some left over Redbull and Vodka's from last night's Christmas/Going away party and so lucky me here I am with a little buzz. Bad news is we are showing officespace to renters tomorrow, in like 6hours. Oh well.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya

Happy b-day Dalarast!

We really need to get some sort of b-day plugin on the forums.

Reactions: rogesh

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
I see this organization just stepped up.. because Seung demonstrated the amazing ability of getting day time drunk.
Oh, you really need to come to Canada sometime. Really. Even for just one day, so you can experience drinking non-stop from breakfast to the next dawn.

Reactions: Dalarast
Forgot your password?