[Concern] Seung might have alcohol poisoning (its his birthday)

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
Unfortunately, it is normal in the majority of small towns and villages. It's only in the larger towns and cities where the population density can support a plethora of alternative entertainments that you find people doing much else. Then again, even in the largest cities you can find die-hard members of the "gotta' do something about the blood level in my alcohol stream" drinking set.

Flashwit

Space Marshal
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Flashwit
Still, it is a tradition for r/vancouver to get day drunk to mark certain important days.

Such as Remembrance Day.

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
Happy b-day Dalarast!

We really need to get some sort of b-day plugin on the forums.
Last month was my B-Day and NOBODY from TEST mentioned it. I'm leaving TEST for an ORG that requires a Skype interview to get in. Maybe they'll take things a big more serious.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Last month was my B-Day and NOBODY from TEST mentioned it. I'm leaving TEST for an ORG that requires a Skype interview to get in. Maybe they'll take things a big more serious.
You mean you did not get our birthday stripper-gram?

Crap! He must have gone to the wrong house!

Ask your neighbor if he had any visit recently from a plumber that was not really a plumber....

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
You mean you did not get our birthday stripper-gram?

Crap! He must have gone to the wrong house!

Ask your neighbor if he had any visit recently from a plumber that was not really a plumber....
Wait a minute. Now that you mention it...my Lesbian neighbors said they had a weird encounter with a plumber. He kept saying he wanted to throw a wrench in their pipe. It all makes sense now. Well...it's the thought that counts. TEST for life!

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
For a lot of Canadians, it is tradition to get drunk on Remembrance Day in order to forget.
you get drunk on remembrance day? why? Canada was in the war long before the US was.

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
Not one family in Canada at the time was untouched by the war. We have a lot to remember, and a lot to forget.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Not one family in Canada at the time was untouched by the war. We have a lot to remember, and a lot to forget.
yeah, but what relevance does december 7th have?

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Forgot your password?