[CONCERN] Where is SOTS 24?!?!?!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Yeah, why does everyone keep forgetting this one?!

[MANY CONCERNS]
You can't tell me you missed it?

SOTS 16 was unearthed when they opened the tomb of Pharaoh Tutankhamun in 1922. It was written in (at the time) indecipherable Egyptian hieroglyphics on the seal of the tomb, only one photo was taken before the seal was smashed to make the archaeological discovery of the century... little knowing that they had destroyed something of far greater significance.

The image stayed on that roll of film until it had been finished - it was sent to the lab and came back, but the archaeologists were unable to easily translate it and so it went in to the museum archive and was promptly forgotten about... until 2016... When it was rediscovered by a temp in the museum and due to discoveries since the image was taken was deciphered with a quick Google search... Reports suggest the temp flew in to a madness so deep they were no longer able to communicate. The authorities were immediately called - SOTS 16 was taken in to custody, why we do not know, where we do not know, all we know is that the photo and the Temp who deciphered it are nowhere to be found... We can only assume it contained information so awesome in it's power that the world is not ready for it yet.

Some theorise the search-log of that translation may still be stored in Googles servers... If you want to find SOTS 16... If you can handle finding SOTS 16... I'd advise you start there.

Good luck brave adventurers.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You can't tell me you missed it?

SOTS 16 was unearthed when they opened the tomb of Pharaoh Tutankhamun in 1922. It was written in (at the time) indecipherable Egyptian hieroglyphics on the seal of the tomb, only one photo was taken before the seal was smashed to make the archaeological discovery of the century... little knowing that they had destroyed something of far greater significance.

The image stayed on that roll of film until it had been finished - it was sent to the lab and came back, but the archaeologists were unable to easily translate it and so it went in to the museum archive and was promptly forgotten about... until 2016... When it was rediscovered by a temp in the museum and due to discoveries since the image was taken was deciphered with a quick Google search... Reports suggest the temp flew in to a madness so deep they were no longer able to communicate. The authorities were immediately called - SOTS 16 was taken in to custody, why we do not know, where we do not know, all we know is that the photo and the Temp who deciphered it are nowhere to be found... We can only assume it contained information so awesome in it's power that the world is not ready for it yet.

Some theorise the search-log of that translation may still be stored in Googles servers... If you want to find SOTS 16... If you can handle finding SOTS 16... I'd advise you start there.

Good luck brave adventurers.
I think I'm crushing hard on your mind. I kinda wanna Fuck it. In a platonic way.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I think I'm crushing hard on your mind. I kinda wanna Fuck it. In a platonic way.
Delighted to know, glad it gave you pleasure :slight_smile:

I went on to an online translator and it came out incomplete, this is what I got:

_ EST / _ _ / _ EST / _

So I have to guess the rest...

"West is Jest ?" Are you asking if Kanye Wests japes are supposed to be jokes or is he being serious?

"Vest on Pest !" Is there a very annoying topless person near you who you really, really want to just put some damn clothes on?

"Nest as Zest $" Are you referring to the delicacy Birds Nest Soup and the fact it is very expensive?

Forgot your password?