Concierge improvements imminent

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
*Adjusts monocle*

No need for a game package for clubbers, now that's a good idea.

I remember the first time I melted my game package to release it's CCU value and bought it back with some of the credit. Took 5 minutes but couldn't play the game for days.

Smart move, that one. That said my paxkage is one of the old ones which included S42 so still have a reason to keep hold of it :-)

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
*Adjusts monocle*

No need for a game package for clubbers, now that's a good idea.

I remember the first time I melted my game package to release it's CCU value and bought it back with some of the credit. Took 5 minutes but couldn't play the game for days.

Smart move, that one. That said my paxkage is one of the old ones which included S42 so still have a reason to keep hold of it :-)
Same but mine is no longer an old package but it does give me another Aurora to crash and burn.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
For some reason, the portion about Soxy no longer being with CIG came across as being rather defensive to me, but then again I read it right after waking up. As for the new perks, I wish they would've had more ironed out plan for the buybacks, but would've been just as happy if they'd said that they'd allow the tokens to stack up to a specified amount of times instead of getting an unknown number per quarter & that's it. *shrugs*

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
whatever keeps the Whales buying Internet Spaceship Pixels, I'm all for it

there's a fair bit of development yet to pay for

the ability to melt ships in a game package without losing the game purchase tells me the persistence database is maturing

I am not excite, but I am please

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
So what's her face did quite after all?

I would like to start a campaign to bring back HartsWoe
I have no idea who HartsWoe is, but I fully support your campaign as I trust your judgement.

But it's fake internet money, right?

...right?
Correct, the buybacks are to repurchase things with store creds that you've melted previously.

Forgot your password?