Concierge packs

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
When I google these cards I see people have their names on them in the same spot mine says Concierge Black. Now I feel slightly ripped off. :(
I got mine the same as yours. Its not personalized. I believe the first ones sold in 2013 or around that time were the only personalized ones. I heard they had trouble with some peoples names not right and wrong ones being mailed so they have just made them generalized.

Mine says Space Marshal 4242, Concierge Black; Founder 2942OCT10

Ken Scrannage

Space Marshal
Nov 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Swooplander
I got mine the same as yours. Its not personalized. I believe the first ones sold in 2013 or around that time were the only personalized ones. I heard they had trouble with some peoples names not right and wrong ones being mailed so they have just made them generalized.

Mine says Space Marshal 4242, Concierge Black; Founder 2942OCT10
I have since sent mine off to be personalized. I have a guy (that was randomly assigned to me through the concierge desk) that says...
"you can have a local jeweler engrave your card; other people have done this with our cards with good results! And no, it wouldn't render anything invalid with your card."

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I have since sent mine off to be personalized. I have a guy (that was randomly assigned to me through the concierge desk) that says...
"you can have a local jeweler engrave your card; other people have done this with our cards with good results! And no, it wouldn't render anything invalid with your card."
Thanks for the heads up @Ken Scrannage , that knowledge is great to know for future reference.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'm just waiting for the card and booklet to become available again.

I don't want to hassle Customer Services with such a vain little request when they'll have much more important questions to be fielding from people who have contributed much more to the project than me. :slight_smile:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Cant order one the link is 404 again even if clicked from the concierge page :(

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Cant order one the link is 404 again even if clicked from the concierge page :(
That usually means out of stock or limited stock available by request only. I want to make the request but know they have more than enough other things to worry about than my sorry arse.

Forgot your password?