Concierge Sale OF the New Hercules

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
I feel kinda shafted with the new CIG pricing system

This time Warbond includes 20% discount and LTI. Apart from this they are including either a Cyclone or a NOVA tank depending on what you buy. The full package at $1300 includes both in the warbond version only. The $1540 comes with LTI and no Ground vehicles.

I understand they are attracting fresh money but a $240 hike with no LTI or extra ground vehicles is harsh.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I would've actually bought this... except for I just bought a bunch of new hardware, new glasses, some furniture... and today while I was buying a 2€ drink I found out that my account only has 0.9€ on it. So... I would literally have to go all in just to buy a lollipop. I'm apparently broke af, but my liquor cabinet is filled to the brim, so... I'll manage till the next payday :beer::smile:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I would've actually bought this... except for I just bought a bunch of new hardware, new glasses, some furniture... and today while I was buying a 2€ drink I found out that my account only has 0.9€ on it. So... I would literally have to go all in just to buy a lollipop. I'm apparently broke af, but my liquor cabinet is filled to the brim, so... I'll manage till the next payday :beer::smile:
Cheers! :beers:

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Id have bought this one but i'm still paying off my jav haha half way there should have the other half very soon. That and i'm about to start renovation on the house i'm getting(final closeout is on the 17th of this month).

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
There are probably a few early backers who have some LTI tokens and can get these ships for $150 less each with the right ccu if they release them on Friday

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Id have bought this one but i'm still paying off my jav haha half way there should have the other half very soon. That and i'm about to start renovation on the house i'm getting(final closeout is on the 17th of this month).
Grats on the new house!

Reactions: Talonsbane

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I feel kinda shafted with the new CIG pricing system

This time Warbond includes 20% discount and LTI. Apart from this they are including either a Cyclone or a NOVA tank depending on what you buy. The full package at $1300 includes both in the warbond version only. The $1540 comes with LTI and no Ground vehicles.

I understand they are attracting fresh money but a $240 hike with no LTI or extra ground vehicles is harsh.
you do realize you still have the option of earning ships in game right? As in, you dont have to fork over any more of your own cash.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
you do realize you still have the option of earning ships in game right? As in, you dont have to fork over any more of your own cash.
Play the game?! I don't remember that being a condition of the original arrangement...

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
Just following up from discussions I have had on spectrum about this, this has actually disgusted me so much that I have asked for a refund.

Its an absolutely unacceptable state of affairs.

I am not having the contributions I have made to project over the years dismissed as meaningless to justify a cash grab. If my money isnt wanted then I will have what I have given them back.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Couple of things

This is a direct response to the people who buy/melt LTI concepts with credit to get buybacks. Personally, I think the easiest thing would be to remove gifting of items bought back, and then allow unlimited credit repurchase from your buyback pool

In other words, it’s just like a purchase with store credits, even if you use new cash. Then increase the promotion to a full month to allow people to make their purchases in concept if they choose to do so. Warbond could still get a small discount, but they could close the gap.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Just following up from discussions I have had on spectrum about this, this has actually disgusted me so much that I have asked for a refund.

Its an absolutely unacceptable state of affairs.

I am not having the contributions I have made to project over the years dismissed as meaningless to justify a cash grab. If my money isnt wanted then I will have what I have given them back.
You do what you've gotta do for you, son. Sorry to see you go, but hopefully once the game is finished you will be able to find it in your heart and come back and play. Until then, farewell and have a good'un :slight_smile:

Last edited:
Forgot your password?