Concierge?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You do get into events a little early... sometimes.
And you get very fast and friendly customer service... I've had one ticket they couldn't help me with, but they were very fast and friendly about it...

You also get a forum where everyone else shares our particular brand of insanity. It tends to be just as weird and rancorous as the other forums, but is less loud. I actually read some of the posts there.
You get better customer support, early access to tickets for things like citizencon and other perks :)
I've to say that I recently opened a ticket and have become a really friendly, fast and personal answer. Always the same guy, very helpful.
Yeah there is another forum to just like the subscriber one! I did one ticket submit as well! Its nice that they offer something its not like they have to!
These are all good things. I'm glad to hear that there are some benefits. I reckon I could've googled it beforehand, but I was drunk last night, and TESTing hard. ;)

So I accept this . . .mostly because I have to. Ha.
I was using staying below that level as a measure of my sanity. Now I'm pretty sure I'm no longer a sane person.

At least that's what the voices told me.
They talk to you too? They told me I needed to drink more beer.
Welcome to the aristocracy brother owl. You will find that your beer chalice will always be full and the women always wanting. :)
I'll take the beer! I'll have to ask my wife about the women though. Unless one is a nany. We could use a nany. ;)
ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
Yeah, I took the leap last night and traveled the last few dollars over that magic line. It's not lonely here. I'm happy.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
except a top hat
(edit: you do get some flair... currently a monocle and top hat, but more planned)
My top hat doesn't fit and the monocle is not my prescription
Gentlemen, will I find this flair in the hanger section of my RSI page, along with all the other subscriber flair? Am I simply being impatient, as I haven't yet seen my vaunted flair?

I want my hat dammit! Haha.

and other perks
Hehehe, for some reason the word 'perks' makes me keep looking back at the Natalie Dormer picture.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
The concierge flair just appears somewhere in your hangar (2.3.1).
Tell us which hangar and we can tell you where to look :)
Might take a day or two before it's attributed if you went over the edge, er, line this weekend...
Thanks @Rolo.
Went over the line last night. I'm currently using the Revel and York, as I have a Beerfarer that I like to scamper around in. I haven't honestly looked yet in hanger. I was just looking under the hanger tab on the RSI webpage

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Gentlemen, will I find this flair in the hanger section of my RSI page, along with all the other subscriber flair? Am I simply being impatient, as I haven't yet seen my vaunted flair?

I want my hat dammit! Haha.

Hehehe, for some reason the word 'perks' makes me keep looking back at the Natalie Dormer picture.
My job here is done ;)

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
She looks like she should be fat but isn't. She will get fat.
VILE LIAR! SHE'S THE BESTEST! TAKE IT BACK! TAAAAAAYKABACK!

First show I saw her on was Tudors and Yummy is right. She may have been naked more on Tudors that she is in GoT.
OH BOY! I know what I'm Googling when @Blind Owl goes to bed (and gets out of my room!)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Welcome to the "Club". I found the hat and monocle on my hangar's office desk. Seemed like less than 3 hours after I hit concierge. TEST Concierge, Crazier Concierge. the metal card may have to wait for next "print run".
Found the hat and monocle. My life is complete.

My job here is done ;)
You have a job?

OH BOY! I know what I'm Googling when @Blind Owl goes to bed (and gets out of my room!)
Ewwww.

JackAvalon

Space Marshal
Nov 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Jack_Avalon
Decided to post this here.

Got rid of my Aurora LN with 6 months insurance on it.... It was sad yes. I felt like I wasn't a Testie no more.

There is hope though! I CCU'd one of my 3 LTI Archimedes using the recent $5 coupon to an Aurora LN and now I have $35 more bucks in the store credit bank. Overall, I think I won. High score!? What does that mean?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Decided to post this here.

Got rid of my Aurora LN with 6 months insurance on it.... It was sad yes. I felt like I wasn't a Testie no more.

There is hope though! I CCU'd one of my 3 LTI Archimedes using the recent $5 coupon to an Aurora LN and now I have $35 more bucks in the store credit bank. Overall, I think I won. High score!? What does that mean?
That is certainly a win. I also melted my Aurora LX last night. Haven't replaced her yet. But I shall. It was hard, and heart breaking, but I think I'll pull through.

Forgot your password?