Concierge?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You get access to ANOTHER RSI sub-forum you will ignore, and a burning sense of shame when you look at your finances and wonder where your money has gone.
I can live without the shame. I already flushed that shit. Haha. Now I just need to decide on ships. That's the hardest part of my life right now.
I checked the forum. Said hi. I may go back. Maybe.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
She looks like she should be fat but isn't. She will get fat.
I have to find the interview but her family does have a lot of over weight people and i think ahe said she was a chubby youngster. Her workouts though (non mandatory by game of thrones) are pretty strict. Danarys (emilia clarke) has actually been the weight gainer on the show and there was a big controversy whether her latest nude scene was edited or not and crew cant say anything. IMO when people ask is those true and you say "we cant tell you" its pretty much "yes, but we dont want to lie and say it isnt or give pretense to a lie". Even the lard asses hordor and sam have actually lost weight and sam had to wear thick clothing this season to appear as he had stayed the weight on.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I have to find the interview but her family does have a lot of over weight people and i think ahe said she was a chubby youngster. Her workouts though (non mandatory by game of thrones) are pretty strict. Danarys (emilia clarke) has actually been the weight gainer on the show and there was a big controversy whether her latest nude scene was edited or not and crew cant say anything. IMO when people ask is those true and you say "we cant tell you" its pretty much "yes, but we dont want to lie and say it isnt or give pretense to a lie". Even the lard asses hordor and sam have actually lost weight and sam had to wear thick clothing this season to appear as he had stayed the weight on.
Hey man, flying around on dragons takes all the work out of being a Khaleesi. She earned those pounds. She deserves them!

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Hey man, flying around on dragons takes all the work out of being a Khaleesi. She earned those pounds. She deserves them!
She rides it once. She is supposed to be in the desert for months as pretty much a slave. She should be pretty thin by now.

JackAvalon

Space Marshal
Nov 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Jack_Avalon
You get access to ANOTHER RSI sub-forum you will ignore, and a burning sense of shame when you look at your finances and wonder where your money has gone.
You have to admit the Concierge forum is not nearly as bad as Gen Discussion or Subscriber forums. Sometimes I even find useful information in the Concierge forum albeit it is pretty uncommon.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You have to admit the Concierge forum is not nearly as bad as Gen Discussion or Subscriber forums. Sometimes I even find useful information in the Concierge forum albeit it is pretty uncommon.
Oh yeah. I forgot no had this forum. I'd best go see if anyone has anything good to say.
Y'all are keeping me distracted from important RSI foruming. Sheesh. The nerve. ;)

Forgot your password?