[CONFIRMED] TEST DOMINATES REDDIT

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Registration?! Oh, so now we have to be categorized by some book?! I WILL NOT BE DEFINED! UGH!!! #TRIGGERED #Freedom2bM3 #ChauvinismSomehow
Hmm, new pronoun Undefined. That's cool. "I saw Han Burgundy in the lounge, undefined was enjoying a cold beer." It has a nice ring to it, and lets you experience your entire SPECTRUM of options. Nice

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Hmm, new pronoun Undefined. That's cool. "I saw Han Burgundy in the lounge, undefined was enjoying a cold beer." It has a nice ring to it, and lets you experience your entire SPECTRUM of options. Nice
OH, OH, so you SAW me now? Now I have to be corporeal?!? WOW. Real insensitive to ghost-kin, guy.

This simulation of an american liberal arts college-town bar conversation has been brought to you by Unkle Rick's goofy juice.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
OH, OH, so you SAW me now? Now I have to be corporeal?!? WOW. Real insensitive to ghost-kin, guy.

This simulation of an american liberal arts college-town bar conversation has been brought to you by Unkle Rick's goofy juice.
Oh, woah woah WOAH, so we have to be "Kin" now do we?

Thanks, what a way to insult the Clones, Artificial Lifeforms, asexual Amoeba and every other thing not born from male and female sexual reproduction in the room.

Last edited:

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Oh, woah woah WOAH, so we have to be "Kin" now do we?

Thanks, what a way to insult the Clones, Artificial Lifeforms, asexual Amoeba and every other thing not born from male and female sexual reproduction in the room.
Yeah, well fuck them. They can't vote. Abominations. Only Xenu has the right to create life.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I guess I'll cancel the secret order of 14,000 flairs for everyone.

Oh well I can give the money back to the bank.. and let them know I took it... and apologise.

Forgot your password?