Connie Missiles

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Y'all are making it hard to not want a Connie. Haha. Such poetry in space.
I really hate the Connie to be honest. I don't see it doing much more than a Freelancer and far less than the bigger role-specific ships.

Maybe I'll change my mind when they implement more and allow certain functions to be set to other stations. But right now I think it's overhyped.

It is technically the multicrew "starter" ship.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I really hate the Connie to be honest. I don't see it doing much more than a Freelancer and far less than the bigger role-specific ships.

Maybe I'll change my mind when they implement more and allow certain functions to be set to other stations. But right now I think it's overhyped.

It is technically the multicrew "starter" ship.
I think the main issue with the connie is still balancing. Theres no way a "Starter" ship would have that price point. I think all those missile racks are going to come in handy when they actually make missiles worth something. Plus the shields need re-working, not to mention actual implementation of better balanced kinetic armoring on the hull itself. I expect My connie to be a War Horse in the end. Id say a true starter multi-crew ship would be the cutlass. Then again, just my $0.02.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Dog fight in a Connie. That sounds bad ass.
Fucks sake. The more I check out the Connie, the more I think I want one. Dammit. And I was so set on just using a Carrack as my "home base" ship. Haha
When the game comes out you can play with mine when I am not using it :P

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
When the game comes out you can play with mine when I am not using it :p
I'll probably take you up on that. I keep forgetting about the "share factor" in an org like ours. It's awesome.
The urge to buy buy buy is almost overwhelming, but, as I've stated before, I don't want a huge fleet. I want a couple/few ships I use a bunch.
As it stands, I've got my Sabre, my DURp, and a Carrack. Although I almost want something smaller to replace that Carrack, so I have something to work towards in game. But that Carrack is just so pretty...but so are the Cat, the Starfarer, the Connie, the BMM.
Le sigh. It's an addiction.

Reactions: AstroGimp01
Forgot your password?