Considering selling my Redeemer LTI and Drake Herald LTI...

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Hey guys. Just gauging interest in either of these ships as I'm considering selling them prior to the Carrack sale on Friday. I would sell both of these at cost + PP fees.

The Redeemer, I just don't think I'll play as much as some of my other ships, plus I have a good friend who has one already. For the Drake Herald, I bought a couple, so I'll still have one when the game goes live and don't mind letting one go.

Aegis Redeemer LTI Package - $265

Drake Herald LTI Ship-Only - $85

Feel free to reply here or PM me if interested. Thanks, dooods. :)

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Worst case Capt, if you do melt and want it back you can always unmelt them later.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Yep, as Russian said, you should be able to request that customer service give you back a previously melted ship if you plead your case well.

Something along the lines of how you made a terrible mistake and your wife is leaving you because you melted her Redeemer.

Reactions: SilentButDangerous

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
I have a wife? When did that happen?

Shit...I knew I'd eventually get myself into trouble after visiting Las Vegas for the 7th time. :confused:

Reactions: Walex

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
And yeah, I hear ya about melting. I just figured I'd check in to see if anyone was looking for a Redeemer or Herald before I send them to the great, big LTI store in the sky.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Still available. Also, this is the Redeemer package, which includes:
  • Revel & York Hangar
  • Lifetime Insurance
  • 5,000 UEC
  • Digital Game Soundtrack
  • Digital Star Map
  • Digital Star Citizen Manual
  • Digital Squadron 42 Manual
  • Squadron 42 Digital Download
  • Star Citizen Digital Download
  • Beta Access
The Redeemer ship package is currently available in the RSI Pledge Store for the same price, but with only 6-month insurance. With mine, you can fly into the Sun as many times as you want and you'll always have it back in your hangar after a short wait and some severe scolding. ;)

Reactions: Walex

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
I prefer Paypal and have been a verified member since 2001.

If you're interested in picking up both at the same time, I'll waive the Paypal fee, which is about an $11 discount.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Thanks for the feedback, doooods. <3

Hmmm...I have been sent e-checks before via my stream donation page, which are nice because Paypal doesn't deduct any fees from e-checks.

Were you interested in both ships or just the Redeemer, Shar?

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
I trust CaptainRichard, it's paypal I don't trust. They lost their customer visa number database several years ago to a hacker, and mine was on that list. I got screwed for $8k and Paypal never made good, so I refuse to use their service.

I can only afford the one right now so I'll go with the Redeemer, give me a day or two to throw some cash in my checking account.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Ah, gotcha. Yeah, I have heard some pretty severe horror stories about Paypal over the last decade. The one that scared me the most was one about a guy who ran billing for his online business through Paypal and for some random reason, Paypal froze his account with $22,000 in it, saying he was being accused of fraud, and it took him either over a year or close to it to get his money back from them, causing his business irreparable damage. Since then, I have never kept any money whatsoever in my Paypal account for more than a couple days at a time should it get randomly selected to be frozen and the funds seized.

But yeah, just hit me up on here or via private message whenever you want to pick up the Redeemerator: Defiler of Souls. ;)

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
Will do. hmm...Defiler of Souls eh? Might have to change that to Defiler of Soles when I start doing troop drops ;)

Oh, drop me a pm if you don't hear from me within 48h, just in case I forget. I'll be writing myself a note, but, just in case you know?

Forgot your password?