Considering selling my Redeemer LTI and Drake Herald LTI...

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
I won't be able to go ahead with this, my eyes were too big for my bank balance at the moment. I won't have enough free cash until sometime around the end of January unless some surprise funding comes in. Sorry to have to back out, but I have no choice.

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
I will be on TS for a while this evening. Please stop by, I'd like to make a deal for the LTI Redeemer.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
For the Herald? 85, I think

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Update: A bunch of people donated to my Twitch stream last night and with that and previous donations, I was able to pick up a Carrack for about half of what I was expecting to spend. So for the time being, I think I'm going to hang onto the Redeemer for now in case one of our many Javelin commanders need a troop dropship for their ship hangar.

That said, I'm still parting with one of my Drake Heralds if anyone is interested.

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
Curses. Well, I'd rather go in with the marine squad anyway...

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
If you still have it when I have money, I may be able to nab it after all, though no promises this time as I have no idea what sort of expenses may crop up between now and then and I'd hate to have to backpedal twice.

Forgot your password?