CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
LMAO
I remember (only a year ago) that we could do the same thing with the weapons, etc on our ships while they sat on the landing pad.
Do you remember this?

THEN, they had the BRILLANT IDEA to switch to the MobiGlas.........Well, that worked out good.
LMAO

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Like... whats with all the guns, man.

Give peace a chance, yo ☮

in a semi related question are we going to get non-lethal munitions at some point? Haven't been keeping up with development since the beginning of the year.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
in a semi related question are we going to get non-lethal munitions at some point? Haven't been keeping up with development since the beginning of the year.
Munition options is, for balistic weapons, a planned feature in fact... also for ship weapon.

The new customization metod looks good, I've concern about the usabiility of the interface for longer weapon: in the video with just a normal rifle, the scope interaciton point is already in the corner of the screen, I wonder how that will work with gigger an longer weapon, like the Harrowhead, the Demeco or similar weapons...

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Looks good to me! 3.9 could be decent!!

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Yes the Starmap, omg give us the option to turn it to 2D or something, the gun mods look awesome don't get me wrong but please can we just get some more professions, more ships, another star system or two and just pretend the games live??? And then they can work on it for another 2-3 years and we wont care!

Sky Captain

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
RSI Handle
TheSkyCaptain
On the bright side, New Babbage! Its looking great in that video.

Yeah, Star Citizen's Alpha interface is just .... painfully clunky. Glad they are looking at the component system interface.

Forgot your password?