COOOOKIIIEEEESSS ALL OVER THE PLACE ! - Hello i am Starlord_Robert / Rob/Bob/Robert/and so on :D

Starlord_Robert

Lieutenant
May 23, 2020
RSI Handle
Starlord_Robert
Hi there Cookies for Everyone!

I just heard they make the best Cookies here in this Orga, and i Love Cookies! So, what else, i love Cookies, i like to bake my Enemys in the refrigerator, humm and Cookies, alot of Cookies! all over and over my Ships! where ever you look! but dont steal one :( i counted all of them!

Serious :D just looking for a Big Orga, its kinda Boring to fly around alone in the Daaaaarrrrkkkkk.
For me i am 34 Years Old, Got this Game since the Beginning, and like to play it like it is allready released ha!

I own some Ships, Killer-Aurora, Sentinel, Sabre, Bucci, Glaive, Prowler, Ground Vehicle on mass, Prospector, Endeavor (with all shit) Hawk, Ghost, Eclipse, and alot of Big Ships in the Buyback like Idris, kraken, Polaris and and and.
I Would like to join a big Orga, so its allways somone there to play :) or to hunt with!

Cheeeriioo!

Ps: i am From Switzerland, English isnt my Native language so sorry if im not clear :D btw, COOKIEESSS !!!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
cookies, bah humbug

Alice B. Toklas brownies FTW

welcome in

Reactions: vahadar and Vavrik
Forgot your password?