Coordinates: How to get to Benny Henge

Tei

Captain
Dec 8, 2019
RSI Handle
TeiwazWolf
The serverside kill tracker has encountered some unexpected issues, which prevented it to perform as we initially expected. We will be addressing this in a future patch later next week. Until then - check out the RSI store for those special, scary gummy-bear masks (not otherwise obtainable in the PU)
it's a joke

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Wow, a one minute (and 5 second) video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIWDBl9N9jg&feature=youtu.be

EDIT: Just tried this, and it worked fantastically! I actually wound up below the asteroid with Benny Henge (because I was flying backwards, and had to pitch so as to avoid asteroids). Because I was below the plane, I just had to fly up to the biggest asteroid, and look down, and there it was.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Wow, a one minute (and 5 second) video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIWDBl9N9jg&feature=youtu.be

EDIT: Just tried this, and it worked fantastically! I actually wound up below the asteroid with Benny Henge (because I was flying backwards, and had to pitch so as to avoid asteroids). Because I was below the plane, I just had to fly up to the biggest asteroid, and look down, and there it was.
I found it yesterday, tried again today and was searching 300km away when someone set up a Quantum Beacon. I owe that guy a beer. I'll try this next time I'm in the game :)

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I still havent got to benny henge yet darnit!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Ah crap, i was still there just before CFT tonight. Easy thing to check coordinates in game is to activate quantum without a destination locked and you can point at Yela then Hex, moving backward.

Check the video i quote above it is really a great one, you can find the asteroid in about 15 mins after watching it.

You can also use the starmap to pinpoint in the end when you got Yela and Hex coordinates right, with the other coordinates, just check in the upper right corner of the map when you have an outpost locked on map to see its exact distance, then close the map and adjust your position.

Basically if you follow the video with Yela and Hex coordinates, you are just a dozen clicks away from the asteroid, you just need to pinpoint in the end, takes about 5 minutes.

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
I got lucky, at one point the waypoints just appeared while I was out in the asteroid field, didn't have to toggle back and forth in my starmap between grimhex and yela. Still didn't see the OM markers

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
In that case if you don't see markers first lock starmap on Yela like the guy is doing in the video, coming from port olisar, move backwards to the distance needed for Yela with quantum locked (don't event need to be decoupled like in the video) then do the same with grim hex, lock on hex and go backwards, then when at the correct distance from hex, adjust again with Yela. And pinpoint with other outposts distance coordinates.

Forgot your password?