[CORNSUREN] WHERE IS SOTS 16?

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
He lies! It was a coded SotS. @Black Sunder has seen the truth. We're going to war! With some girlyman ran Org.

Prepare thyselves TESTies!
I have keen insight into these sorts of things. Just like how I know Spiderman is Clark Kent and Batman is Tony Stark.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Category V Kaiju detected! Codename: [CONCERN], it has appeared 50 miles to the south of TESTopolis. It appears to somehow generate a field of panic, anxiety, and rampant boundless speculation. Glabrous Biltong is the only Jaeger in range to intercept, can he possibly get there in time?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Oh dear [CONCERN] has reached such critical levels SOTS 16 had better have a plot, knights, include at least one castle and have Hollywood productions levels, or it is going to be MASSIVELY disappointing considering the [CONCERN] build up...

Did I mention [CONCERN]?

Edit Count For This Post [CONCERN]

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Are we still [CONCERNIFIED]? It's been at least a day since I last expressed my [CONCERN].

Also, I'm going to have a field shower. First one in 10 days. Freezing cold water in the morning mist.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I am [CONCERN] about all this [CONCERN]
Free me from this hell!
While I normally am not, I'm concern that you are so deeply concerned about this.
I am also intrigued by this. I'm frustrated that I can't relieve myself of this quandary.
So therefor I must participate in activities that will distract me from these philosophical meanderings.

i.e.: I'm going to go get a burger and a beer.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
I had a dream last night, that I saw the latest SOTS and I rejoiced. Fireworks were set off and jubilation's were heard in the streets. Sadly I awoke and there was no SOTS.

EDIT: THEN I CHECKED THE FORUMS AND OMG NEW SOTS MY DREAMS CAME TRUE!!!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
BUT IT WAS THE WRONG SOTS

WHERE IS SOTS 16 MONTOYA

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING

Forgot your password?