Crash Test dummy reporting for duty

Halesh

Commander
Mar 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Halesh
I have disgraced the servers of many games, Eve, destiny, World of Warcrack, Evercrack, Elder scrolls Online, World of Spanks, Armored Warfare, and several others nobody has heard of.

I am hoping to be a space trucker, miner, kamikaze pilot, or even a crash test dummy in the Verse.

I don't drink beer often, but when I do I don't drink Dos-equise.

My best friend is Captain Morrigan, me and Jack fell out years ago.

Nice to meet you all, and most importantly

So where are the Lawn chairs on the moon with the bucket of beer?

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Lawn chairs are distributed once we're properly drunk!

Zero G lawn chair sitting is a dangerous activity. We set you down on an asteroid and fire the lawn chairs from a Retaliator. If you can get your ass in one without spilling your beer then you can upgrade to Moon chairs!

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Lawn chairs are distributed once we're properly drunk!

Zero G lawn chair sitting is a dangerous activity. We set you down on an asteroid and fire the lawn chairs from a Retaliator. If you can get your ass in one without spilling your beer then you can upgrade to Moon chairs!
Grimbli, you've been spending too much time in the ADI certification thread lol

Welcome to TEST @Halesh ! I'll trade you all of my Captain Morgan's for your Jack Daniel any day of the week.

Hop on Discord and say hi, but be aware that we maintain a strict "no heresy" policy on there and will purge you if needed. Of course the purging is mostly limited to a lot of people saying the word "Heresy" and linking to rumble gifs, but it gets the point across.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Grimbli, you've been spending too much time in the ADI certification thread lol

Welcome to TEST @Halesh ! I'll trade you all of my Captain Morgan's for your Jack Daniel any day of the week.

Hop on Discord and say hi, but be aware that we maintain a strict "no heresy" policy on there and will purge you if needed. Of course the purging is mostly limited to a lot of people saying the word "Heresy" and linking to rumble gifs, but it gets the point across.
I know, I need to stop hopping on there or I'm going to fry my brain thinking about it.

Reactions: Blind Owl

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Space trucking is one of my most eagerly awaited parts of the game. Welcome to TEST!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So many words. Capt. Morgan and Jack were friends of mine as well. Now they hurt me. ;)
May your beer be cold, your floating lawn chain untethered, and ummmm...
Words.
I forgot them.
Welcome to TEST

Halesh

Commander
Mar 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Halesh
Thank you for the warm welcome, and the cold beer.

More words, gums flapping together, oh and some words......

HAIL GLORIOUS LEADER

Beer?

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?