Croix_Aura Logging In!

CroixAura

Lieutenant
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
Croix_Aura
Where you from stranger?
I'm from the United States, Indiana to be specific.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
When I first saw the concept of the game, I've been following since it was announced, I really liked the idea of such a large open environment with so many choices.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen?
Exploration, trade, mining, quite a few things actually. If there's rp to be had I'll definitely be in that.

What was the first game you remember playing?
First Arcade game well that would be pac-man, my uncle made sure I played the classic.

First game I really played for myself? That would be Sonic the Hedgehog on Sega Genesis.

What other games do you play?
Right now I honestly play whatever game I have that catches my eye. I've played a bit of Prey, GTA V, Earth Defense Force 4.1 (i enjoy this one immensely), and a good number of others.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I came across Test Squadron while looking around livestreams from the star citizen website. I believe the first member I watched was Captain_Richard though I've quickly checked out a number of other Test streamers as they've streamed. After watching Wykstrom and Stoutman, as well as doing further reading and watching, I was convinced that I'd like to be a part of Test Squadron.

Picard or Kirk?
This topic is forever, and shall forever, be up for debate. After many long conversations I honestly prefer Picard over Kirk. Kirk was a good captain don't get me wrong but he never struck me the same way that Picard did. Picard just had a more mature and captain feeling too him, I'm not really sure how to explain it. I don't want to say more professional since he had his moments but he definitely took the job seriously.

More about Croix
I'm a pretty relaxed guy most of the time and I've dipped into a large number of communities. From mlp to furry to well Cthulhu I've been around the block. I thoroughly enjoy writing fanfics. My fanfics range from Sonic the Hedgehog, Splatoon, Transformer, Dungeons and Dragons, and a few others.

See you in the Verse!

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Welcome to test... have fun... beer time

Forgot your password?