Cross Chassis Upgrades are online

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
This has been the case since CCUs and ship upgrades first went live.

Trust me, for better or for worse, we have plenty of time to make our final decisions with these. ;)
Oh yes i agree. Have already grabbed a LTI - Saber... i plan to go Thunder dome on my LTI- Super Hornet and LTI- Saber the looser will upgrade into the connie that i want...worst case i may convince someone to sell me a lame LTI that i can upgrade and will give them Funds into paypal for them to buy what they want in the near future...

Reactions: mromutt

Sintha

Space Marshal
Sep 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Sintha
Keep in mind that the hanger and insurance level etc stay the same only the ship changes.

I didn't know that at first when i was thinking of upgrading my pack for a saber

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
WAIT... i can upgrade my Tali Base LTI. and get the Tali Bomber LTI... and keep the other LTI modules????

And i could just buy the LTI saber and upgrade it into a "Conie Andron LTI" MY FUCKING WALLET IT BURNS!!
why do you think i dusted my reliants haha so i wouldn't have any temptations. as far as i know the bomber modules are now lti with it too. doesn't say any different.

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Also fellaz do not forget the sneaky 15% discount on base packages right now. :DD
If you intend to melt bigger pack, you can now buy cheapass pack and a standalone LTI ship easy.

This is what I did since my Redeemer was my primary package.

These packages have alpha pass module also.
You can't loose.

Don't mind the price (I have +22% VAT on top of what it costs otherwise, so it might be different for you)
15% disscount is still amazing.

Last edited:

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Also fellaz do not forget the sneaky 15% discount on base packages right now. :DD
If you intend to melt bigger pack, you can now buy cheapass pack and a standalone LTI ship easy.

This is what I did since my Redeemer was my primary package.

These packages have alpha pass module also.
You can't loose.

Don't mind the price (I have +22% VAT on top of what it costs otherwise, so it might be different for you)
15% disscount is still amazing.

They have beta not alpha, I no not know if that makes a difference anymore though :)

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
You ae correct.
I took Mustang Alpha and my mind saw what wasn't there hehe. My appologies.

Either way they will remove the passes etc Ben said in ATV.

Reactions: mromutt
Forgot your password?