Crusader Hercules A2 - Another Whale for the Pod (Taking Name Suggestions)

What should I name my latest Whale? (Feel free to suggest another name below!)

• Moby Dick

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Humphrey

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Migaloo

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Florence

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Tilikum

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • BOB (Big Ol' Bob)

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters

toomtoomX

Admiral
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
CY6_toomtoomX
Hello, Fellow TESTies!

So I've gone and bought myself another whale for the collection in the form of a GORGEOUSLY DESTRUCTIVE Crusader Industries A2 Hercules Gunship, bringing my total to three, The other two being Keiko, the Aegis Avenger, and Shamu, the Aegis Redeemer.

Alas, I ask you for help. I'm thinking of names for the Herc, but all that I've come up with so far are Moby Dick and Humphrey (both famous whales, albeit not killer whales like the other two).

PS - I'll add any further suggestions to the poll as we go, and the poll will allow for changing of votes after you cast one, so feel free to throw up some names or check back for new ones put up. I prefer the names to pertain to whales, as to go with the theme of the rest of my Pod, but I'll consider anything.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Migaloo springs to mind, its an Albino Humpback and the name matches your scheme very well...

But the one I think could really suit your ships destructive potential didn't have a name as such - It washed up on the beach of Florence, Oregon so lets call this whale Florence: Instead of removing the beasts body by truck or pushing it back out to sea, they decided to blow it to atoms... but Florence had other ideas and rained chaos down from the skies... Sounds very much like the effect an A2 gunship might have if it came under fire...

Last edited:

toomtoomX

Admiral
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
CY6_toomtoomX
Migaloo springs to mind, its an Albino Humpback.

But the one I think could really suit your ships destructive potential didn't have a name as such - It washed up on the beach of Florence, Oregon so lets call this whale Florence: Instead of removing the beasts body by truck or pushing it back out to sea, they decided to blow it to atoms... but Florence had other ideas and rained chaos down from the skies...

I like it! I shall add both to the poll.

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
If I had a Hercules Starlifter, I'd name it Black Comb because it would carry Yellowjackets.

Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
In keeping with the Whale theme, the most famous whale I've ever known of or heard about was Shamu from Seaworld.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamu

This being said, the name of a ship that I would hate being killed by is Tinkerbell, even if that ship was a massive flying gunship.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
So, Cetus are sea monsters slain by Heracles and Perseus and is the root for Cetacea which is the term for aquatic mammals encompassing whales, dolphins, and porpoises. So I vote Cetus.

Zebeid

Commander
Mar 20, 2018
RSI Handle
Zebeid
You can use the Operation Breakthrough whale names.
"...While the whales remained in their initial area, they were given Inuit names Putu, Siku, and Kanik and English names Bonnet, Crossbeak, and Bone, respectively...."

The baby was named Bone. Or you can use the name Bam Bam for the baby tank like in the movie Big Miracle.

Forgot your password?