Crypto discussion

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I remember when we thought 50 quid was the moon for bitcoin too!

Hold steadfast for another 5 years and thou shalt be rewarded! (or have zero).

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
The run kicks off now, first break to new highs, then headlines about how its new highs.

Then record inflows into the Bitcoin ETFs which creates FOMO.

When you Aunt is calling to ask for your opinion because she saw Bitcoin on the news, its time to sell :D

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The clock is ticking, dogradaya3. If you have confidence in your product commit to what amounts to a performative act and you will secure a customer.

If you have no confidence and won't perform that simple action... why even comment on it?

Reactions: BUTUZ

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
You still talking to bots m8??

(I suppose they do offer better conversation than the rest of us)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
You still talking to bots m8??

(I suppose they do offer better conversation than the rest of us)
Once we work out how to get the bots drinking and partying with the rest of TEST we'll have 24/7 party machines capable of cracking a moon in half.

Times nearly up, dogaradaya3 - don't miss out on this limited offer together we can rule the 'verse as Farter and Sun!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Once we work out how to get the bots drinking and partying with the rest of TEST we'll have 24/7 party machines capable of cracking a moon in half.

Times nearly up, dogaradaya3 - don't miss out on this limited offer together we can rule the 'verse as Farter and Sun!
Im going to have to ask that you please do not quote their posts and engage with them. Its usually a spam link they post, or worst, some sort of malicious link. You responding further bumps the post and increases the risk of somebody clicking on it.

Any post you see that is bumping a necro threat or does not have a valid RSI handle is 99.9% spam or worse, a scam. Please just report the post to me on discord because we need to remove them immediately.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Im going to have to ask that you please do not quote their posts and engage with them. Its usually a spam link they post, or worst, some sort of malicious link. You responding further bumps the post and increases the risk of somebody clicking on it.

Any post you see that is bumping a necro threat or does not have a valid RSI handle is 99.9% spam or worse, a scam. Please just report the post to me on discord because we need to remove them immediately.
A quest by the word of Montoya! I will comply! :glorious:

Just don't click on the link in my quote, I changed it to a Rickroll.

EDIT - First Discord DM sent :o7:

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
This is fund inflows into into all the new Bitcoin ETFs. Highest ever, even more than the previous cycles. Retail buying will be the theme during this bull cycle.

Bitcoin halvening in a month or so, less supply, demand is high as ever. This is not financial advice, but I dont want to see you degens coming in here at BTC $100,000 asking if its a buy and chasing some shitcoin that just did a 100x with a picture of a dog or cat on it.

1708793044954.png

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I recently saw an advertisement for an app that tracks 250? different make believe coinages. Kinda puts worthless currencies into proper perspective.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
What ever ads you see for some app.. its probably a scam.

You dont need some app to track shit. Everything is listed on all the widely used sites, nothing needs to be downloaded.

Just go to https://coinmarketcap.com/

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I thought 250 useless currencies was crazy, but that link appears to have 100/page and 89 pages. No, I’m not taking their cookies. I’m just asking, are there really that many kinds of crypto in the world?

It just seems should have been outlawed many years ago. So many Ponzi schemes. So many GIgawatt hours of real energy turned into CO2. So many graphics cards selling for inflated prices. So many crimes to punish. All this so people can pretend gathering funny money is like working for a living?

The death of Western Civilization draws neigh.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I thought 250 useless currencies was crazy, but that link appears to have 100/page and 89 pages. No, I’m not taking their cookies. I’m just asking, are there really that many kinds of crypto in the world?

It just seems should have been outlawed many years ago. So many Ponzi schemes. So many GIgawatt hours of real energy turned into CO2. So many graphics cards selling for inflated prices. So many crimes to punish. All this so people can pretend gathering funny money is like working for a living?

You got me wondering so I looked it up on my search engine of choice:

"In short, there were over 9,000 as of 2023"

View: https://giphy.com/gifs/reaction-5xjbWDIgEZSgM

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya

The number of tokens or coins is a pointless statistic.

There are 55,000 publicly traded companies around the world, 54,980 you have never heard of.

When you have Blackrock, Fidelity, ARK and others who collectively control trillions of dollars in investment portfolios getting into Bitcoin ETFs and potentially an ETH ETF. That is big money moving into the space.

Crypto is still the wild west, but it has increasingly become regulated which is a good thing. There needs to be a lot more regulation, but its a sign of the changing times that the big investment firms above have stepped into the game.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Just to give you guys an idea of what is about to happen...

ETF fund inflows are about to hit all time record highs. Couple that with the halvening happening in April, there is a move happening that will be making headlines and getting your Aunt and random people on the bus talking about crypto again very soon.

View attachment 25442
Its happening . gif

• o7
Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace
Forgot your password?