Cutlass Black 3.0

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
nope, only manned, though they want to add AI upgrades for ship computers. Their stance is that: adding a blade subcomponent to the computer will allow it to be AI controlled but the pilot is stuck with 4 size three gun mounts.
Interesting. Thank you.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
nope, only manned, though they want to add AI upgrades for ship computers. Their stance is that: adding a blade subcomponent to the computer will allow it to be AI controlled but the pilot is stuck with 4 size three gun mounts.
Works for me :D

"Computer, kick some ass!"
"Command accepted, kicking some ass, sir."
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Reactions: Blind Owl

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
Now that we’re in 3.2.1, I finally switched to a Cutlass Black. What would you guys say is the best load out for the Cutty now? I was thinking of switching the Badgers out for Panthers or maybe Tarantulas.
I always use the stock loadouts on ships, because you lose purchased weapons when you die.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I always use the stock loadouts on ships, because you lose purchased weapons when you die.
This - the two ships I have bought weapon for I now only use in AC, which is frustrating because one of them is my favourite ride and I'm not spending eight minutes swapping loadouts every time I want to swap over.

Forgot your password?