Cutlass Question

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Got my Blue :slight_smile: One thing i noticed is it doesn't have a ship docking port in the cargo like the black. I hope this doesn't come back and bite me in the ass lol.
CIG is getting rid of that docking port on all of the Cutlasses unfortunately. You won't need it.
Well that docking port will most likely be gone yes, with the new side door openings that comes with the rebuild.. so gonna be interesting to see how the blue turn out.. :smile: Still Blue is the one with most equipement on by default anyways .... I hope it stay that way :smile:

Aleph0Null

Grand Admiral
Apr 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Aleph0Null
Stop thinking so small! you will a modern pirate! modern pirates don't take cargo anymore.(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piracy_in_the_21st_century) , they take people! kidnap NPC/players and hold them in the Blue's cells.
Tell you want. once the PU will be fully out, I'll pay to deliver me notable org leaders, just think how much ADI will pay to get their leader safely back.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch

SweetDee

Vice Admiral
Jan 7, 2017
RSI Handle
SweetDee
Black, Red, Blue, you can't go wrong as Cutlass wins.

The rework will make Cutty owners very happy.

You really just pay for different loadouts for launch, which can be upgraded/swapped down the road.

I chose Black as I see it as a great solo ship for moving tasty treats and defending my booty.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Black, Red, Blue, you can't go wrong as Cutlass wins.

The rework will make Cutty owners very happy.

You really just pay for different loadouts for launch, which can be upgraded/swapped down the road.

I chose Black as I see it as a great solo ship for moving tasty treats and defending my booty.

Well he already picked the Blue and I would too since that come with all the extra gear from the start and it got a thicker hull more armor on it than the black ....but then who know how ti'll play out after the rebuild of the cutty :smile:
Guess we'll just have to wait...
.. unpatiently stomping the floor...

:beer: :beer: beers:

after thought.. I don't see why the Blue still shouldn't have the thicker armor and bigger shield since it's role is much more likely to get in a firefight and it have to win it as that is what it's built for....
mm....

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Keep in mind those stats are very dated on the site.

No doubt girlfriend that the Blue will have a stronger hull, just don't swear by those specific stats on CIG's site.

*sips beer while raising eyebrow*
Yeah! true dat..

But then Blue will come whit all the extras equipped from the start and it's role is to capture and hunt so I would think it's stats will be better anyways :smile:

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I have a black, but to me it's just the equivalent of a Ford F-250 4x4 diesel pickup truck. I'm thinking of CCDing one of my LTI Argos to a red to accompany my I.A.P.F.(Industrial Asset Protection Force, feel free to use that)
I like this idea. Of getting another Drake, doesn't matter which one as long as it's Drake.

Forgot your password?