Cutlass Rework coming soon(er)?

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
This guy did a pretty good montage of the latest Cutlass clips.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjFDwO8pl-w

More the "Freelancer's Evil Twin" than the Caterpillar turned out to be, which works for me. That's what interested me in the Caterpillar in the first place, and then the Cat got too big for that. But I know others are not pleased with the biggening.
Also, no fan? I am perspiring with rage already!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
This guy did a pretty good montage of the latest Cutlass clips.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjFDwO8pl-w

More the "Freelancer's Evil Twin" than the Caterpillar turned out to be, which works for me. That's what interested me in the Caterpillar in the first place, and then the Cat got too big for that. But I know others are not pleased with the biggening.
Also, no fan? I am perspiring with rage already!
Very nice. Thanks Beer!

RiceMaiden

Admiral
Jan 21, 2017
RSI Handle
RiceMaiden
This weeks ATV was a giant let down. The Drake segment was a messy waste and my hype train crashed into the station.

That being said, some guy last night spawned a Cutlass Red and Cutlass Blue for me to play with. The UI elements weren't right but atleast it was cool to see them at Olisar. The Red is especially sexy since I only own a Blue.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
This weeks ATV was a giant let down. The Drake segment was a messy waste and my hype train crashed into the station.

That being said, some guy last night spawned a Cutlass Red and Cutlass Blue for me to play with. The UI elements weren't right but atleast it was cool to see them at Olisar. The Red is especially sexy since I only own a Blue.

This is why you should never get your hopes up. :D

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
So... uh... @Han Burgundy took my Avenger Titan out on a date and it came back a Cutlass Black. He is a bad influence, everyone.
All I did was stretch her out a little. I hope you don't mind. Oh, and she may have more of a tenancy to break the law now, too.

Forgot your password?