Cyberpunk 2077 (is here!)

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
I finally picked it up after reading a few reviews (forgoing knowing about the day 1 patch fixes coming) and it seems like it is a solid hit. The majority of scoring makes no sense when looking at the context of the review since there are some 10/10 even though the reviewer talked about many problems. So I will have this to look forward this weekend after work!

I can't wait! Finished AC Valhalla and I need a distraction from the COVID thread :) They (COVID Squad :)) like it better when I am not around disagreeing with them.
wut?

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
I finally picked it up after reading a few reviews (forgoing knowing about the day 1 patch fixes coming) and it seems like it is a solid hit. The majority of scoring makes no sense when looking at the context of the review since there are some 10/10 even though the reviewer talked about many problems. So I will have this to look forward this weekend after work!
I am a tad bit worried about the performance issues. I picked up a 2080ti last year thinking it'll be enough to run Cyberpunk 2077 with Raytracing and all the other bells and whistles. Now it looks like even a 3080 struggles lol. Hopefully the iron out most of the bugs and optimize a bit more by the time yours truly starts playing the game haha.

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight

wut?
I think this is because CD has a history of releasing buggy games at launch - I don't know this personally, but purportedly The Witcher 3 was a buggy mess until it wasn't. So, some reviewers are forgiving the bugs assuming they'll be fixed based on the history of The Witcher. The reviewers also seem pretty torn - a bunch of them rushed through the main storyline, only to discover that all the side missions actually feed into the main narrative and the ending. So you have some reviewers that split their time, and some reviewers that did not. Personally, I don't have the patience to wait another year lol. I'll be playing it bugs and all.

Forgot your password?