Cyberpunk 2077 (is here!)

Jolly_Green_Giant

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Jolly_Green_Giant
Played a couple hours last night myself. Encountered no bugs on PC as others have reported. I'm getting anywhere between 30-45 FPS on average (4k HDR) with a 2080 Ti max settings and a 9900k. It looks great on a 55" screen 3ft away, its pretty immersive.

The game starts off fucking amazing, and drew me right in. While some things can feel a bit clunky, overall I am so impressed with how this game feels and how immersive it is for me. They have some polishing to do from what it seems like, and some of the systems take some getting used to, but I say kudos to CDPR, its definitely worth the money I paid for it, that's for sure.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
I only played about an hour last night cause I got home late from work. Finished the tutorial and just about started the prologue mission for Street Kid. Absolutely blown away by the immersion and visuals.

I’m hoping framerates will get a bit better with future patches (Ryzen 3900x, RTX 2080ti with everything at Ultra, DLSS, and Raytracing) but I’m impressed with what I’ve seen so far. It’s definitely the Crysis of this generation.

Could have played more but I spent the first half of my playtime in the character creation screen (I am most disappointed that my character can’t have extra large genitals....there better be cyber augmentations!)😕

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Could have played more but I spent the first half of my playtime in the character creation screen (I am most disappointed that my character can’t have extra large genitals....there better be cyber augmentations!)😕
I was quite upset i couldn't specifically mold the penis! Options for small, regular, or big. So sad. Same for chest. Conan Exiles had more customization.

But did you notice you could make a female character with a penis? Very nice!

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
But did you notice you could make a female character with a penis? Very nice!
Yeah I’m making another character that’s a female scantily clad corpo-Ninja type with the biggest penis possible. She’s gonna make all the Valentino Casanovas really confused.

Last edited:

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
10hrs in.

Im enjoying it.

Almost any bug you run into can be solved by saving the game, loading back in.
Yup and they’ll gradually release patches to squash bugs and improve performance. People freaking out online just need to have more patience. When Witcher 3 was first released, it was a buggy mess as well.

Anyway, good thing us Star Citizen backers have the patience of Zen monks right? Lol

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
5+ hours in I think, still haven't seen the main title, haven't finished the prologue. Not complaining, quiet the opposite!

I checked and I'm running on retrace ultra preset but I turned the dlss to quality instead of auto. It makes a difference. Framerate took a small hit but it is well worth it imo. Still perfectly enjoyable fps on my above mentioned rig.

Bugs I've only had one that was notable, and game breaking, but a simple reload solved it.

So far, all I can say is: it's fucking amazing! Game of the year every year, till SC release day! So for the next 10 years or so lol
Only things I don't really enjoy is the driving cos kb+m, I'm too lazy to keep switching to a controller (also the batteries ran out like a week ago). And the lack of audible music. It's sooo faint in the background when driving, they need to balance that better.

Forgot your password?