Cyberpunk 2077 (is here!)

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Quick question:
in the main quest line where it tells you to "this is a point of no return.. do all the shit before you do this blah blah", how serious is it?
I mean, do I get locked out of finishing all the side quests I stil got hangin, or is this just a very long mission and I should be well prepared for a multiple hour long romp that I can't leave before finishing it?
Cos I do have a feeling I should do serious shit like "Chippin in", but stuff like the street fights?
I know, I know, i could google it but I don't want the game spoiled for me, so please gimme a spoiler free answer as much as possible! Thanks!

Reactions: Blind Owl

Szioul

Space Marshal
Oct 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Szioul
Quick question:
in the main quest line where it tells you to "this is a point of no return.. do all the shit before you do this blah blah", how serious is it?
I mean, do I get locked out of finishing all the side quests I stil got hangin, or is this just a very long mission and I should be well prepared for a multiple hour long romp that I can't leave before finishing it?
Cos I do have a feeling I should do serious shit like "Chippin in", but stuff like the street fights?
I know, I know, i could google it but I don't want the game spoiled for me, so please gimme a spoiler free answer as much as possible! Thanks!
It starts the final mission and locks you out of the open world during that time. You can reload back to that point after the credits and even go for another ending afterwards.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
One of my main complaints would be that you feel like you are just about getting into the main story, when it just ends.

Also, CDPR got hacked. Check yo passwords choombas! (although it's not yet confirmed that they got access to logins or not)

edit: @Montoya Haven't you read some SC article written by this Tassi dude and made fun of it on utube? Unlike that article, he is pretty sensible here.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
One of my main complaints would be that you feel like you are just about getting into the main story, when it just ends.

Also, CDPR got hacked. Check yo passwords choombas! (although it's not yet confirmed that they got access to logins or not)

edit: @Montoya Haven't you read some SC article written by this Tassi dude and made fun of it on utube? Unlike that article, he is pretty sensible here.
Don't think @Montoya has made fun of Paul Tassi yet, lol. There was a Forbes thing some time back about SC finances that we tore apart pretty good. Paul is pretty awesome, honestly. I read him all the time. Usually for Destiny, but also for CB2077, Anthem, etc.

Reactions: Lorddarthvik

Rodo1jub

Captain
Dec 8, 2021
RSI Handle
Rodoljub
What is the state of this game right now?
I try to play it when it was new....but i was almost unplayable. Everything felt strange and buggy.
Did they patch it enough that it is playable?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
What is the state of this game right now?
I try to play it when it was new....but i was almost unplayable. Everything felt strange and buggy.
Did they patch it enough that it is playable?
Word on the street is that the game is awesome now. I've been meaning to jump back in myself.

Reactions: Grimbli

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Word on the street is that the game is awesome now. I've been meaning to jump back in myself.
Too many damned games! I still haven't finished my crpg I got and I've picked up Dishonored 2 again! Now why am I playing Heroes of Might and Magic 3???

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
It looks like interest in Cyberpunk is coming back ahead of the 1.5 patch next year.

I intend to do a fresh playthrough again, I loved the game.

The only problems I had was one crash to desktop and maybe an odd glitch through terrain, but overall my experience was pretty good compared to what I heard other people had.

1639105731970.png

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
It looks like interest in Cyberpunk is coming back ahead of the 1.5 patch next year.

I intend to do a fresh playthrough again, I loved the game.

The only problems I had was one crash to desktop and maybe an odd glitch through terrain, but overall my experience was pretty good compared to what I heard other people had.
That and its currently 50% off which is why I went ahead and bought it. (Epic free game of the week has been keeping me busy and saving money for SC)

• Love

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 is here!

F6jpmblXYAAgKVn.jpg