D.S.E.T. - Deep Space Exploration Testies

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
is this the DSET thread or the music appreciation thread?

Last edited:
Reactions: StdDev and AstroSam

Maclimes

Commander
Oct 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Maclimes
Thanks! I really just want an excuse to mess about in Photoshop for a bit, but as someone who wants to be a Deep Space Explorer, I thought this was the best use of my boredom.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
How does a crowd of people this big not have their own group page yet? Seems like you guys have the goals and all the important stuff ready! I have a carrack that needs some explorin'! Can't wait to join you all.

Maclimes

Commander
Oct 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Maclimes
Oh, yeah, I probably should have mentioned that first.

One Freelancer DUR reporting for duty! I'm ready to get lost and die in some desolate hellhole a million lightyears from a decent bar.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
How does a crowd of people this big not have their own group page yet? Seems like you guys have the goals and all the important stuff ready! I have a carrack that needs some explorin'! Can't wait to join you all.
The groups pages are for official groups only ;) we are not "official" yet

Reactions: StdDev

Maclimes

Commander
Oct 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Maclimes
I mean... what's the process there? There's currently no group that covers the explore side of exploration (just prospecting). If a group wants to become the official Exploration Group ... what do they need to do?

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I mean... what's the process there? There's currently no group that covers the explore side of exploration (just prospecting). If a group wants to become the official Exploration Group ... what do they need to do?
Thats a great question for the staff. Try asking one of the mods or admin or even our glorious leader!

Forgot your password?