Danger

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Beware of the green beer that's arriving soon to many locations. A couple decades back, a pair of brothers that are like brothers to me that are rather feisty decided that them being wasted on the green beer was a perfect excuse to jump me from behind while I was distracted, thinking that they'd beat me in a fight. After I choked them both out at the same time, I casually picked back up the controller & resumed playing the game in front of the others there like nothing had happened. They are still trying to figure out if it was the beer or the being choked out that caused their massive hangover level headache when the woke up. I believe both.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Beware of the green beer that's arriving soon to many locations. A couple decades back, a pair of brothers that are like brothers to me that are rather feisty decided that them being wasted on the green beer was a perfect excuse to jump me from behind while I was distracted, thinking that they'd beat me in a fight. After I choked them both out at the same time, I casually picked back up the controller & resumed playing the game in front of the others there like nothing had happened. They are still trying to figure out if it was the beer or the being choked out that caused their massive hangover level headache when the woke up. I believe both.
A modern day allegory to Drink/Think Responsibly, folks!

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
That is probably the most Irish thing I’ve ever heard.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Screw buying ships but I'll be raising a pint of Guinesss for sure, maybe two, maybe three!

Forgot your password?