DA's Org Series: DALO

• Thread starter DominationAgenda
  • Start date

BluChew

Captain
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
OGKush
Only 1.5 weeks into the world of SC, I'm really being entertained by that aspect. Especially since it's about the only thing a person can really 'do' at this point (other than walk around my Avenger at a blistering 3fps or so). The amount of drama, intrigue, etc. is astounding for a game that is not only perhaps 1.5 years away, but is attempting to minimize the impact of such drama on the game itself. In reading up on Eve and its history, I'm fascinated by how much impact the metagame aspect has on the game. My first reaction was 'ugh, I hope SC has none of that', but the more I consider it, I hope at least some of that dynamic is available - human interaction it seems, is the most curious game of all.
Let me open the flood gates then, The Mittani, EvENews24, r/eve ... view at your own peril :p

Edit: Great example, (http://themittani.com/features/alod-go-back-wow) I giggled through the entire interview and the Goon scheme.

Last edited:
D

DominationAgenda

We actually do have an art division slaving away to provide us with epic recruitment posters. Reason you never see them is because we are hoarding them until DFM launch and then you can all go crazy and share them. Here are some teasers...

and much much much more...
Seung am I allowed to make a Teaser about our properganda posters with those 2 posters? pleaseeeeeee

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
Let me open the flood gates then, The Mittani, EvENews24, r/eve ... view at your own peril :p
Yeah, no.... It's fascinating, but I don't want to get bogged down in the world of Eve. I'd like to approach SC cleanly, but with the knowledge that there's some really interesting outside dynamics that may have large impacts on the game.

Also, DA - At some point, I hope you do a parody D-A-L-O episode on TEST where you can interview yourself and ask utterly inane questions about the org.

Reactions: BluChew
Forgot your password?