Daylight Savings Time

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
This does not amuse me.
This does not amuse me either. This is a serious topic that should be addressed, like most imporant topics on this forum, including the absolute serious post involving The perfect Beer, Dont like my thread campaigns, and most important of them all the random shitposts such as this.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Twice a year about a month before the clocks go forward and go back my sleep-pattern changes automatically to take it in to account, so right now i'm waking up without fail at 5/5.30am whereas i'd be naturally waking up about 6ish 7ish.

This is good for me as when the clocks change it will be 6ish 7ish and i'll already be in that rhythm.

Last year was not a good year. Autumn change was coming and as usual I started waking up about 5am. Cool I thought, i'm ready I thought. The clocks changed and I was waking up at 4am. Yep, clocks go back in Autumn. I considered living by UTC and saying nuts to everyone else.

In the words of Ford Prefect "Time in an illusion. Lunch time doubly so."

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Daylight what now? This asshole spring ahead thing really puts a damper on my weekend sleep cycle. horse shit I say.

Forgot your password?