DAYMAR RALLY! (needs moar TESTies)

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Hey folks, I just took over for coordination of the TEST Daymar Rally teams. My dear friend Dose has stepped down and asked me to venture forth with the teams.

We do have a pretty strong amount of volunteers for the upcoming events, however, we do still need a few more people on our teams. Currently we have:

Bike - almost full team
Buggy - pretty full team
Rover - needs lots of love

Please contact me via PM here on the TEST forums or via discord (handle is Printimus#0754) so we can get you in on the practices and on the team!

You dont have to be a part of any of the groups/divisions in Test to participate, however we encourage you to join the Team Rocket so that you can see our calendar of events/practices. Also we would like you to own whichever vehicle you are trying to qualify for, but it is not a necessity as lots of participants already have a vehicle you can borrow.

Our next practice will be on July 28th.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
There are already lots of practices scheduled under Team Rocket's calendar. Pick any of them and join us!
Now you mentioned it, I missed 2 events yesterday... OK, 12PM I still was recovering from Friday, 4 PM I was modifying my racing steer so I could remove and store it from my tiny desk. 11PM I actually was able to TEST the racing steer. In a ground vehicle it really works good, better then using my rudder pedals to steer :grin:

Reactions: DirectorGunner

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I suppose I need to tell you how to tie your shoes too....

Awesome! the dust storm you'll kick up will blind our opponents and they'll get lost! Brilliant!
Now that you mention it, it does seem like a legit strategy.
Now you mentioned it, I missed 2 events yesterday... OK, 12PM I still was recovering from Friday, 4 PM I was modifying my racing steer so I could remove and store it from my tiny desk. 11PM I actually was able to TEST the racing steer. In a ground vehicle it really works good, better then using my rudder pedals to steer :grin:
Excuses are like ass-holes, Marc, everyone has one. Get to the next practice or I will replace you with someone less qualified! :stuck_out_tongue:

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I currently have a nox that I've never even used. maybe i'll do a few test runs and see if I think I can join you guys without making too big of an ass out of myself
NONSENSE poopy pants, you will join us and we will be happy to have you! Shoot me a PM on discord so i can get you added to the roster of people trying out. My handle on Discord is Printimus#0754

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I will replace you with someone less qualified!
Hah, you got yourself an impossible task there

I'm the guy on top, maybe you should ask the other guy. He at least ended belly down, only one wheel left. I ended on my roof with as many wheels as the other guy.

Last time we were driving together.... I'm the guy still sitting

Top Frogger

Admiral
Donor
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Praesul
Hah, you got yourself an impossible task there

I'm the guy on top, maybe you should ask the other guy. He at least ended belly down, only one wheel left. I ended on my roof with as many wheels as the other guy.

Last time we were driving together.... I'm the guy still sitting
"And here we have two wild cyclones, alone in the desert during the peak of the mating season."- David Attenborough

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
"And here we have two wild cyclones, alone in the desert during the peak of the mating season."- David Attenborough
Actually Cauac was turning around on his side, not able to get back on his wheels (the ones that still were present). We tried to fix that. As you can see, we succeeded.
upload_2018-7-23_22-8-41.png

After fixing his problem, this was the result
upload_2018-7-23_22-10-20.png

count the wheels, I still had 3 left, but no ride anymore.

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?