Daymar Rally Team

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
I'd love to bring my Aurora and shoot at the competition as they go by.

That would actually be an awesome race mode... Hostile spectators lol.

Race contestants, no guns allowed, but race fans (in larger slower ships) bring whatever guns you want!

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
I'd love to bring my Aurora and shoot at the competition as they go by.

That would actually be an awesome race mode... Hostile spectators lol.

Race contestants, no guns allowed, but race fans (in larger slower ships) bring whatever guns you want!
Just give them rifles and stand them at the cargo ramp of a Freelancer or something :D

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
If we want a pathfinding ship I have a herald someone can borrow to fly ahead of everyone else, I can just lend the account out. 600i could fit a ship or two on it as well as spares.

Reactions: Dose and Mich Angel

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Beautiful. Dose will be responsible for sending an official Test Squadron Team :smile: And yea, as printimus said. Check out Team Rocket in the groups tab.
Go in there and create an event.
I second that, if you want to find speed crazy no fear all in wont back off racers, look in Team Rocket :D

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Think best avail path finding ship as of now, is any of the Mustangs, prospector or 600i the only ships that have a perfect view out and all are from very to fairly nimble enough to stay a head and keep up..

Reactions: Dose

Crichten

Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
Im_batman
It’s going to be dynamic to the day otherwise I would say we practise the route to get used to the bumps, however he said in an interview they will have volunteers mining the route to clear it.

A prospector would be the most logical, for extravagantce I think we should run a 600i flanked by Aurora’s..... blocking out the sun ;)

Reactions: Mich Angel

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
And if we can line certain parts of the route with Tonks then why the hell not.

*F you autocorrect*
Oh! you'r "friend" with that dude "Auto Correct" too.............. NOT!... love to hate "Auto Correct"...

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Autocorrect is your friend, unless you can actually type in English in the first place, then its just a bastard!
Yeah! so true ha ha ha....

or comical, especially texting while drunk.
Texting when drunk.... :flushed: Like OH! NOOOoooo not again... :no_mouth:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Reactions: Dose and Bambooza
Forgot your password?