delete pls

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I made a mistake and thought something went live when it didn't. Rather than get people's hopes up, I was hoping it could be deleted...
my bad
Never, post must stay forever! and getting people's hopes up is great. you should rename the post Corsair promotional ship... then in the first post write it would be a good idea.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I made a mistake and thought something went live when it didn't. Rather than get people's hopes up, I was hoping it could be deleted...
my bad
Don't worry about that, we all make mistakes... and at TEST we celebrate them!

Would we have Microwave Ovens if it hadn't been discovered that Radar could melt a candy bar by accident? No we wouldn't!
Would we have the Ink Jet Printer if an engineer hadn't put his hot solderin iron on his pen causing it to spudge ink out all over the place? No we wouldn't!
Would we have Artificial Sweetners if a scientist hadn't let his hand become contaminated and then licked his finger? No we wouldn't! And lucky for him he wasn't working on anything toxic that day!

Intentionally planned execution of an idea is great, but there is nothing like a Mistake to make something with true staying power! Look at Post-it-notes: Oh, your office has gone paperless? I don't think so!

Human kind probbably invented the wheel by mistake, Human kind probably discovered fire by mistake, it's something woven in to our very history of being with the ability to benefit from blind luck... What might come from this thread? Nothing if we delete it, but if we shit-post up a storm, we may come up with the next wheel, we may discover the next gravity, we may come up with a great idea for a mechanic in Star Citizen... or we may just end up with a load of shit-posts 🙂

Last edited:

Frad in'Ryth

Vice Admiral
May 25, 2017
RSI Handle
FradinRyth
Don't worry about that, we all make mistakes... and at TEST we celebrate them!

Would we have Microwave Ovens if it hadn't been discovered that Radar could melt a candy bar by accident? No we wouldn't!
Would we have the Ink Jet Printer if an engineer hadn't put his hot solderin iron on his pen causing it to spudge ink out all over the place? No we wouldn't!
Would we have Artificial Sweetners if a scientist hadn't let his hand become contaminated and then licked his finger? No we wouldn't! And lucky for him he wasn't working on anything toxic that day!

Intentionally planned execution of an idea is great, but there is nothing like a Mistake to make something with true staying power! Look at Post-it-notes: Oh, your office has gone paperless? I don't think so!

Human kind probbably invented the wheel by mistake, Human kind probably discovered fire by mistake, it's something woven in to our very history of being with the ability to benefit from blind luck... What might come from this thread? Nothing if we delete it, but if we shit-post up a storm, we may come up with the next wheel, we may discover the next gravity, we may come up with a great idea for a mechanic in Star Citizen... or we may just end up with a load of shit-posts 🙂
The mistake you made was using human kind when the proper term to use would either be mankind (get wrecked PC police) or humanity. 😉

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The mistake you made was using human kind when the proper term to use would either be mankind (get wrecked PC police) or humanity. 😉
I haven't seen one scrap of evidence to suggest genders existed at the time fire was discovered. 😉

If people can refuse to believe in god because there is no evidence I can refuse to believe in the existence of male/female prior to the discovery of fire because there is no evidence.

(I am agnostic by the way)

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I haven't seen one scrap of evidence to suggest genders existed at the time fire was discovered. 😉

If people can refuse to believe in god because there is no evidence I can refuse to believe in the existence of male/female prior to the discovery of fire because there is no evidence.

Oh the wonderful places this logic can go.

I haven't seen one scrap of evidence to suggest.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1

Hmmm...on a somewhat related note, any idea how many more members we need for Montoyaism to be deemed a religion instead of a mere cult?

@Montoya

Forgot your password?