Derp.

David

Lieutenant
Dec 2, 2016
RSI Handle
DerpyDavid
Y'all want to know a bit about me? Well here we go!

Name: David

Was that good enough for ya' lad? That's not doin' it for ya' huh? Wish me mum would of taught me how to introduce me self properly, ya'? Well, you can shove a size 9 boot up ye arse, that's what you can do! I'm too lazy to be spillin' me entrails all over ye table so ye can have a better look at them. I'm off to slay a dragon!

But in all seriousness, I enjoy many things. From gaming, to graphics design and recently started learning Python. I use to work as a game reviewer as well as a community manager for MMOsite. I enjoy streaming on twitch as well. If there is anything else you want to know, feel free to hit me up. Other than that; I'll answer the questions below. :)

Where you from stranger?

Florida, USA

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The possibility of Freedom. To do what I want and carve my own path in a game with other players. I use to play a game called Face of Mankind that was player driven, from the economy to the government and I was hoping to have that same experience in Star Citizen. Also, the community is probably one of the best communities I've ever been a part of in my gaming history.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Salvaging, exploring derelict ships, mining, engineering.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Singleplayer / Console Game? Metal Gear Solid. Online / Multiplayer Game? EverQuest.

What other games do you play?
Too many to list here. I use to work as a Games Journalist. Star Citizen is one of the games I plan to make a primary game I play.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I've heard about Test Squadron from multiple sources, such as the forums, streamers, etc and I liked the attitude and personality the organization gave off. Their presence and atmosphere felt like something I wanted to be a part of and thus here I am.

Picard or Kirk?
Hard to say, but given the choice; I'd go with Kirk.

Aramil

Admiral
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Aramil_Lorrathain
Welcome to TEST!

Grab a beer and relax/drink/crash

Flight status:

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Welcome aboard! What part of florida ya living in? I reside up in the panhandle, in Pensacola.

Forgot your password?