Destiny 2 Teaser Trailer

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
While I hate to be the Downer. Bungie has yet to say Destiny 2 will be playable for Xbox 1, PS4, and ( PC ). As of right now current platforms will only be PS4 and Xbox 1 and it will not be for PS3 or Xbox360 as destiny 1 was. They said in the beginning that destiny will be only for console and not PC and even had a massive article about why they will not have destiny for PC years ago once the first destiny came out. I did have a lot of fun playing destiny and knocking out those raids with old clan buddies, good times. I will say I got my money worth of entertainment from destiny.
Officially, we should know tomorrow.
Unofficially:
http://www.pcgamer.com/6-things-destiny-2-needs-to-be-a-success-on-pc/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/03/29/the-destiny-2-question-ps4-pro-xbox-scorpio-or-pc/amp/
http://kotaku.com/sources-destiny-2-coming-to-pc-aims-to-feel-like-a-to-1787153460/amp

Reactions: Dragonslaya54

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
There's still going to be year-long exclusives on PS4, so if you really want everything that's the platform to go (although I have never gotten a Jade Rabbit, and never a Hawkmoon before it was out for everyone, and Xur sold one, got a Four Horseman when it really sucked, and I don't really know of any other exclusives I've gotten... so I haven't really taken advantage of it. The exclusive PvP maps are nice though...)

I did get a Gjallarhorn from a drop, when it was highly sought after, like 2 months after the game release.

Last edited:

Plagueis

Admiral
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
xPlagueisx
There's still going to be year-long exclusives on PS4, so if you really want everything that's the platform to go (although I have never gotten a Jade Rabbit, and never a Hawkmoon before it was out for everyone, and Xur sold one, got a Four Horseman when it really sucked, and I don't really know of any other exclusives I've gotten... so I haven't really taken advantage of it. The exclusive PvP maps are nice though...)

I did get a Gjallarhorn from a drop, when it was highly sought after, like 2 months after the game release.
I got the Gjallarhorn a few weeks after the game released. Also got the Vex gun too then they nerfed the hell out of it :/

Reactions: Blind Owl

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
Oh yeah, the Mythoclast.

I didn't venture into Hard Mode for a LONG time, and I only did normal mode like twice... but my first run, it drops. It was like the week before the nerf. I still never got that Fatebringer however.

Pre-order page confirms it's available for PC: https://www.destinythegame.com/ca/en/buy

"Select a Retailer" is "Coming Soon" however.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Oh god the cheese is overwhelming. Fetch me the Wenslydale Grommett!!!

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
FUCK YES! Hahaha. I'm uber stoked for this. Haha. Will probably still play on PS4 though. Unless there happens to be enough people here that wanna play on PC that is. I dunno though, it just feels PS4 to me. Haha
I cant remember the exact source, but Destiny 2 is confirmed to come to PC

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I cant remember the exact source, but Destiny 2 is confirmed to come to PC
So here's my conundrum:
Buy it on PC and have you people to play with. Or buy it on PS4, have my legacy carry over, and continue playing alone as I did before....
Daaaaaamn hard decisions.

Reactions: Plagueis

Plagueis

Admiral
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
xPlagueisx
So here's my conundrum:
Buy it on PC and have you people to play with. Or buy it on PS4, have my legacy carry over, and continue playing alone as I did before....
Daaaaaamn hard decisions.
If its for reals that's its coming to PC, I'll get it. Give me something to do while I wait for SC to be finished.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
but aren't your profile and Guardian info on the Bungie site/server? So, I'm guessing for PC players, there's still possibility of logging into your Bungie account with PSN/XBL and transfer your stuff over?

Plagueis

Admiral
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
xPlagueisx
but aren't your profile and Guardian info on the Bungie site/server? So, I'm guessing for PC players, there's still possibility of logging into your Bungie account with PSN/XBL and transfer your stuff over?
I'm sure there will be an option to do a transfer. Rockstar did it when they released the PC version of GTA5 everyone that had console profiles was able to transfer over to PC.

Forgot your password?