DirectorGunner may have a drinking problem

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
@DirectorGunner, all this stuff was drying on the counter, I thought it was a few different orders, turns out it was just yours!

Is there something you want to talk about?

The biggest problem that I can see that @DirectorGunner having is that his glasses have been emptied & not refilled yet. Drinking air is not as satisfying as the preferred beverage in my opinion.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
The biggest problem that I can see that @DirectorGunner having is that his glasses have been emptied & not refilled yet. Drinking air is not as satisfying as the preferred beverage in my opinion.

This + This is going to make me a very happy man :hugging:

I may be lucky enough to be the first to try out an official TEST Snifter...
for those in TEST with a more....... demanding palate :tophat:

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith

This + This is going to make me a very happy man :hugging:

I may be lucky enough to be the first to try out an official TEST Snifter...
for those in TEST with a more....... demanding palate :tophat:
I have a more demanding palate, I prefer single malt whisky, but it still tastes just fine sipped from the bottle neck. Now, if it were served in a Pimp Cup...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Is it concering if a 15 y/o likes whiskey a little too much?

Asking for a friend... please ignore the mess of empty bottles
I was drinking Whiskey at 15.

I usually went for Bells as I didn't know any better. I got hammered on it and After Shocks on my 18th and in the morning wondering exactly where the hell I was (woke up in someones random spare-room) realised when you can drink it legally, it isn't as much fun anymore.

Got mashed a couple of more times, but the fun had gone - Rarely drink to excess anymore.

Tell your friend to enjoy underage drinking while it lasts, because when you actually get to drinking age a lot of the fun vanishes and you just have to pander to an addiction like everyone else.

Forgot your password?