RSI Handle
hardroc77

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Perhaps we are all looking at this the wrong way. Perhaps Disco Lando acts the way to hide his actual love for TEST Squadron because he isn't allowed to reveal his true favoritism for the most wonderfully crazy band of miscreants known as TEST Squadron (Best Squadron). After all, if he was to show favoritism to a major Org like us, the smaller orgs might rage quit on the spot. Also remember that we have already seen proof of support for us from CR by his wearing the TEST pin as shown to us by the glorious leader @Montoya . If I'm wrong, well at least my heart is clearly in the right place.
Yes this must be it. He can't show his true love and devotion to our Glorious Leader with suffering reprisal.

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
why is everyone so Salty about this? He loves us and he will love us even more when we find the first Jump Point, Name it Disco's Hole, and slam our Test Balls into that Jump Point with great vigor.

To the Peeps that work with Disco and can read this. The previous statement is a Shit-post intended with the most platonic of love, as inappropriate as it may sound.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
and slam our Test Balls into that Jump Point with great vigor.
Over and over again.

Name it Disco's Hole
Wait. I thought we were going to call it Nope?

To the Peeps that work with Disco and can read this.
Wait again. They can read??

I call for Jared to be replaced with Cardboard Montoya.
Cardboard Montoya for US president 2020. Let's start the campaign now.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?