Do we have an official org car?

Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
But can it fly into the sun?
I don't think you'd need to, it's a bug. Just get in and make sure the windows are rolled up, then slam the door. The pressure will make parts of your brain squirt out your nose. Not only that but once you get to the pearly gates, you end up going to hell because they ask "How did you die?" so you tell them, "I slammed the door of a VW Bug", and they say, "Go to Hell" - so you can continue the party with alla other Testies.

Even a new bug would do, and you don't even need to slam the door. Some truckers I know call the yellow ones "speed bumps".

Talonsbane

Grand Admiral
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I don't think you'd need to, it's a bug. Just get in and make sure the windows are rolled up, then slam the door. The pressure will make parts of your brain squirt out your nose. Not only that but once you get to the pearly gates, you end up going to hell because they ask "How did you die?" so you tell them, "I slammed the door of a VW Bug", and they say, "Go to Hell" - so you can continue the party with alla other Testies.

Even a new bug would do, and you don't even need to slam the door. Some truckers I know call the yellow ones "speed bumps".
If I had a good sized pickup with a durable enough cattle guard, I'd like to treat (not so) "smart" cars like the balls used in Rocket League. (Especially if the owner is operating the vehicle at that time.)

Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Not to be a wet blanket, but Testarossa means Red Head because they painted the heads on the engine red, or something, I haven't messed with cars in years. Besides, I thought this was the official org car:
View attachment 9772
No room for beers. Unless you kick the passenger out then you can put them in the passenger seat.

Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
If memory serves weren't those dolls filled with explosive gas?

These are that TEST Weapons Research Labs anti-personnel mines are going to be filled with. Did you see 'em run?!

Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Only if you give it to Elon Musk
Does he own a sun?

Hahahaha