Do you prefer walking, driving or flying?

What are you excited for? (Multiple answers allowed)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Captain Call

Space Marshal
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Captain W F Call
Walking?!?!?! Seriously?!?!? That is what the hell horses are for; if there is no air-- then will have to use the Dragonflies and Rovers.

But I will be most at home flying: Exploring; a little freight work to pay the bills; and hunting the damn hostiles and bandits!

Oh--- I will be hunting for more Whiskey and Beer. I feel I can make small fortune distributing to this outfit.

Last edited:

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
Walking?!?!?! Seriously?!?!? That is what the hell horses are for; if there is no air-- then will have to use the Dragonflies and Rovers.

But I will most at home flying: Exploring; a little fright work to pay the bills; and hunting the damn hostiles and bandits!

Oh--- I will be hunting for more Whiskey and Beer. I feel I can make small fortune distributing to this outfit.
Well, exploring on foot, if there are places, where a dragonfly can't go.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

But I will be most at home flying: Exploring; a little freight work to pay the bills; and hunting the damn hostiles and bandits!

Yeah! Space horses! We want them! Someone tell CIG that it can't be everything regarding machines! YEEEEEEHAW!! :D

https://media.giphy.com/media/7V8vnH1ujyvyE/giphy.gif

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
But...they are not able to aim. Do they aim at all?? Wait - I yesterday went into Arena Commander and had to find out: everybody seems to aim except from me.... ... .... ... Count me in, I'm perfect fitting into your crew! :D
You're always on my crew. ;)
As I understand it, the 1 refers to Earth's atmospheric pressure. It would seem that would limit us from a lot of planets with a denser atmosphere.
Science.
See above :D

But really it's all about the way the engines work. They may not function underwater. And the heat venting system? You'd just be boiling the water around you.
Stop with the science. This is TEST. Sheesh. ;)

Forgot your password?