Do you want to try my meat?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
There's coriander, but it's very finely ground. Don't nobody got any whole ones, so I'm looking at online or going to the hippy shop for the next batch.
Ah, I had the same problem with my first batch.. I found the seeds at the local Asian mall.

I have to emphasize that getting the actual seeds and roasting in the pan them is the key ingredient to the smokey flavor its supposed to have!

Biltong has a smokey, meaty flavor, if you dont have the smokey part, its like bbq chicken withouth the bbq sauce!

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
There's coriander, but it's very finely ground. Don't nobody got any whole ones, so I'm looking at online or going to the hippy shop for the next batch.
I have to buy mine at the hippy shop and roast it myself as well. It's so much better to use fresh roasted coriander instead of the pre-ground stuff. I haven't tried getting any online, but since you're doing the roasting and grinding yourself I'm guessing it's pretty much the same as buying it from the hippy market. Much like peppercorns.

I always buy the whole seeds to roast and then blast them with the ninja food processor. A mesh sieve like you use for flour or confectioner's sugar will take out the large shell particles, but I've found that unless you're sensitive to seed shells they generally soften up enough that they're not really noticeable.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
We should be besties! BFs! (Best Friends)
We already are. :slight_smile:
You'll be testies and besties!
We already are!
GO GET YOUR OWN BF! @Blind Owl is my BF.
NOT TRUE HE"S MINE, @Blind Owl was the first person I talked to! Here! On this site!
Yeah but I knew him before you knew him. :P
Excuse me fella's... Considering that @Blind Owl has actually experienced my meat, he's mine.
Boys boys boys..considering we've just discovered that we are Owl, and there are many of me/us, I/we don't see an issue. I/we have enough of me/us to go around. Everyone gets Owl.

Some of you just get more.
But, in the interest of Canadian friendliness, I'm willing to share him as long as I get a few low rez cell phone pics of you guys together.
Oh there you go...
Aw yiss... That's the stuff!
You had better say you are sorry.
Dirty. I like it.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
We already are. :slight_smile:

We already are!

Boys boys boys..considering we've just discovered that we are Owl, and there are many of me/us, I/we don't see an issue. I/we have enough of me/us to go around. Everyone gets Owl.

Some of you just get more.

Dirty. I like it.
I wonder how giddy you got just now after reading all those comments.

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
We are OWL we are LEGION!
Girls out there should know what to gift guys for special occasions.

Instant love right there.
Oooooo...meat roses...

Forgot your password?