Do you want to try my meat?

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I regretted responding to NaffNaff's thread resurrection and kicking all this off

until I remembered that there is no such thing as a useless shitpost

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Frad in'Ryth

Vice Admiral
May 25, 2017
RSI Handle
FradinRyth
Many thanks! I am a step closer to Biltong, however I did just hear in the background "We're still not doing this, by the way."
No no clearly that voice is talking about something else. Full disclosure my wife is currently about 4 or 5 hours away visiting in-laws so with a trip to Home Depot today I'll be half way through drying some biltong before she even gets home. Plus when she gets home it lets me use the line, "Lets be honest this isn't the worst thing you've caught me doing."

On a side note; Glorious Leader, do you have a guest room? Come, Wednesday there maybe a very homeless Frad wandering around the Triangle.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
No no clearly that voice is talking about something else. Full disclosure my wife is currently about 4 or 5 hours away visiting in-laws so with a trip to Home Depot today I'll be half way through drying some biltong before she even gets home. Plus when she gets home it lets me use the line, "Lets be honest this isn't the worst thing you've caught me doing."

On a side note; Glorious Leader, do you have a guest room? Come, Wednesday there maybe a very homeless Frad wandering around the Triangle.
If I was single and partying it up, sure.

But married and two kids, for some reason my wife is not so hot about internet nerds from that vaporware game coming to my house to eat my biltong.

Why are you homeless? There are a few other TESTies living in the area that I could contact if you seriously need some options!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Why are you homeless?
He's not... yet. Depends if the Biltong dries out before the wife gets home.

Can't you hide the drier in a cupboard or something?

"Whys the wardrobe humming?"
"Erm... It must have remembered a really good tune, or it just really feels good about itself today... I have a suspicion that it'll be feeling like that for 4 to 7 days."

Frad in'Ryth

Vice Admiral
May 25, 2017
RSI Handle
FradinRyth
He's not... yet. Depends if the Biltong dries out before the wife gets home.

Can't you hide the drier in a cupboard or something?

"Whys the wardrobe humming?"
"Erm... It must have remembered a really good tune, or it just really feels good about itself today... I have a suspicion that it'll be feeling like that for 4 to 7 days."
Sadly years of me being... well me has made my wife very suspicious of my random odd hobbies and projects, but at the same time she's grown a pretty good buffer to said random hobbies. As long as I keep it to just one storage bin making biltong it'll just be an eye roll.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
I thought that was the hills.
It’s the counter-sign! ADI ATTACK!

Please sign this form to agree to ADI attack.
And this one.
And this one.
Did you see my badge? I got it for forms.
Only a few more to go!
And this one.
God I love stationary, don’t you?
Your signature here looks different to the first one. We’re going to have to redo from start.
Pretend I said something about meat.

On a serious note I will ask the wife if she’ll allow this to be tried. I hunger.

Last edited:

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
It’s the counter-sign! ADI ATTACK!

Please sign this form to agree to ADI attack.
And this one.
And this one.
Did you see my badge? I got it for forms.
Only a few more to go!
And this one.
God I love stationary, don’t you?
Your signature here looks different to the first one. We’re going to have to redo from start.
Pretend I said something about meat.

On a serious note I will ask the wife if she’ll allow this to be tried. I hunger.
You got the hunger? Did you eat any strange meat?

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?