Does Test squadron have a medical division?

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Now that medical beds and medships are a thing, it might be time to organize one. I for one would like to volunteer to be in it. Seems like it would be fun to be a space medic.

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
There is one, might need to resurrect it though:

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
There is one, might need to resurrect it though:
thanks

Reactions: Scape

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Now that medical beds and medships are a thing, it might be time to organize one.
In my experiences the Org's medical endeavors go mostly towards the direction of hangover treatment.
Would be nice if we had some experts for gastritic problems and poisons too.
After all we do test pretty much everything.
Hmmmm.. those red berries look yummy...

PS: Done reading that old thread. So T.S.A.R. (Test Search and Rescue) is still alive? Or do we need to apply the machine that goes 'ping' ?

Last edited:

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
In my experiences the Org's medical endeavors go mostly towards the direction of hangover treatment.
Would be nice if we had some experts for gastritic problems and poisons too.
After all we do test pretty much everything.
Hmmmm.. those red berries look yummy...

PS: Done reading that old thread. So T.S.A.R. (Test Search and Rescue) is still alive? Or do we need to apply the machine that goes 'ping' ?
I sent [B]chrizz[/B] a note asking him, he has not been on in a while though. i will ask some higher ups if within a few few days. it might be something we can organize ( at least temporarily) till Chrizz gets on to take over the command. i don't want to step on any toes.

Reactions: Scape

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Now that medical beds and medships are a thing, it might be time to organize one. I for one would like to volunteer to be in it. Seems like it would be fun to be a space medic.
Apparently yes, but the divisions are on hold.

Reactions: Scape and Thugari

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
It's a good point, now we also have life-guns and incapacitation where we need to shout out for help if we fall-down-go-boom it might just be the right time for it!

Once the 600i rework gets a med-bay I'd be interested in checking this out. The Cold Forge paint is a little medical, isn't it...?

1674418323738.png

Drowez

Captain
Jan 8, 2023
RSI Handle
Drowez
It's a good point, now we also have life-guns and incapacitation where we need to shout out for help if we fall-down-go-boom it might just be the right time for it!

Once the 600i rework gets a med-bay I'd be interested in checking this out. The Cold Forge paint is a little medical, isn't it...?

View attachment 24103
Best looking ambulance in the Verse!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik

View attachment 24103
Why do I like that skin? Personal taste, I like dark solid color's better - like the Carbon skin, but hell that's not bad

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
i don't want to step on any toes.
Don't be like that. Step on them. That's the whole point of being a medic.
If it can't howl in pain anymore then whats the point of applying the green stuff?
Let's do some medic stuff under the T.S.A.R banner. Something that may or may not involve Vodka. Because of appearances and flair.
And if chrizz want's to take over the reigns he's hereby cordialy invited.
To pay the tap of his underlings amongst other things...:o7:

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Even if you don't like to talk to other Testies in a channel or that just makes you uncomfortable, it's worthwhile to get in just to read, ask that oddball question, or respond to chat messages that interest you.

Reactions: Scape and Drowez

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Ok, lets role with this then. i just posted in medical on discord.
I made a new post in professions to help us get organized.

T.S.A.R.

We can continue there.
Good stuff, just be sure to go to the medical channel in discord, all of our active players are there, only a small percentage of our members actually use the forums these days.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Good stuff, just be sure to go to the medical channel in discord, all of our active players are there, only a small percentage of our members actually use the forums these days.
i posted in medical discord. so far everything is looking pretty good. thank you

Reactions: Scape and Drowez
Forgot your password?