Does Test squadron have a medical division?

Garonman

Captain
Oct 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Garonman5
someone start up a new page with all the bells and whistles and then we can sign up to join the Test Medics? Or as I'm calling us The TEDICS

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari

Reactions: Scape and Drowez

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
if anyone is interested in joining TSAR send me a note on our discord medical channel. i am building a roster and setting training schedules real soon.

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
Sorry I missed your post, but as far as I can see you've already found that I resurrected TEST Medical Division over year ago!

Glad to see you are in touch with medical officers on discord -- not sure if you already discussed this with the guys, but if you are interested to join the leadership team I could appoint you to the role of medical officer. Since you are based in US, it would be great if you could take the UTC -6/-9 time zone shift, as @Michael is based in EU and VKR lives in AUS <sending beers>

ScreenShot-2021-10-15_20-36-28-DA5-2.jpg

----
@Thugari

Last edited:

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Sorry I missed your post, but as far as I can see you've already found that I resurrected TEST Medical Division over year ago!

Glad to see you are in touch with medical officers on discord -- not sure if you already discussed this with the guys, but if you are interested to join the leadership team I could appoint you to the role of medical officer. Since you are based in US, it would be great if you could take the UTC -6/-9 time zone shift, as @Michael is based in EU and VKR lives in AUS <sending beers>

View attachment 24110

----
@Thugari
I am interested in joining, but not sure what time i can pull a shift atm.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I've been interviewing nurses to make sure we have enough staff for when the medical division goes live.
1675371118769.png

Still got a few hundred on the waiting list - it's gonna take me some time but I am willing to give my TIME to test medical division.

GarikDuvall

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 3, 2018
RSI Handle
Garik_Duvall
Whoops, missed this thread! Yes, there are a few of us who plan to be [mostly] dedicated to medical. I have the Cutty Red, Apollo Triage, and the Endeavor Hope to use with the org. Even though medbeds have been added in, I still haven't really been playing as I may not upgrade my PCs until next year for a SC focused build. Still, I'm more than happy to take part in discussions and seeing how we can figure out best practices with what we have in-game at the time, and med updates with new patches, ETC.

GarikDuvall

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 3, 2018
RSI Handle
Garik_Duvall
Can one of the discord mods check my status. I don't know if there was a purge or I accidentally left the group or what. But TEST isn't showing up for me there. Can someone check or resend an invite @Pryor0nFire#2390 . Thanks.

Reactions: Drowez

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
Whoops, missed this thread! Yes, there are a few of us who plan to be [mostly] dedicated to medical. I have the Cutty Red, Apollo Triage, and the Endeavor Hope to use with the org. Even though medbeds have been added in, I still haven't really been playing as I may not upgrade my PCs until next year for a SC focused build. Still, I'm more than happy to take part in discussions and seeing how we can figure out best practices with what we have in-game at the time, and med updates with new patches, ETC.
Oh, c'mon! You need to upgrade your PC so we could open Medical Toxicology Division!

Can one of the discord mods check my status. I don't know if there was a purge or I accidentally left the group or what. But TEST isn't showing up for me there. Can someone check or resend an invite @Pryor0nFire#2390 . Thanks.
One sec...

Attachments

Forgot your password?