Does This Look Infected to you?

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Ahh, those 6 little words bring back memories. Usually of my mother saying "does this look infected to you?" to the doctor, and him taking his sweet-ass time answering because he's told me before that "hundreds of kids die every day from infections". Sadistic bastard. Welcome to TEST! Alcohol kills germs, and germs cause infections!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I Think its called star citizen and I've totally caught it. I'm kinda new kinda not. been around for a while but like my friend Goero, I didn't have the graphics card to be able to handle this on my PC. An upgrade and many games later here I am, back and able to play. I currently own a Cutlass Black but I changed out the stationary weapons for 2 tarantula cannons which has been great. (RIP Wallet) still learning a lot about the game but what caught me the most was just sitting in my cargo hold with the back door open and the stars passing by. the little things just make this game interesting.
Welcome to TEST Squadron BEST Squardon!

Make yourself comfortable on our TEST-Welcome-Couch

http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2014/10/2/0/DP_Cecilia-Dupire-white-modern-livingroom-couch_h.jpg.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg

and feel free for taking a coffee in the best coffee bar around ;)

Cheers!
Sam

Reactions: Draigen
Forgot your password?