DOGE pays off for DiscoLando!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Hmm. I mined 2,000,000 dogecoins. I could have bought lots of cars now. Dangit.

Guess my 3000 buck truck that's broken down will have to do!

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
Great explanation. But shouldn't it be pronounced "doggy-coin" as in dog-ecoin instead of "doge-coin"? Why so many poeple pronounce it like an italian Duke? It's driving me nuts!

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
some new chinese coin came out to mimic dodge called "SHIB" if i had 10 bucks id toss it in but on binance my money is locked in some stupid ac mil fan token or something by mistake.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I put 100€ in Doge at the beginning of the year, once that roughly doubled I took most of it off Doge and diversified into other crypto, BTC, ETH, XRP, all sorts of new shitcoin, etc. and left just $20 in Doge. The other shitcoins were doing very well, got to like 400€. Pretty happy about that. Now doge is spiking, and at the height of it I would've been at like 1500€ if I hadn't diversified, now I'm just around 500-600€.
Do I regret not full on hodling doge? Yes and no. I regret it because, well, hodling the meme is the thing, I didn't and so I didn't earn as much as I could've. But on the other hand diversifying was definitely the right call, might've as well been one of the other shitcoins spiking.

Also, I started off with 100€ and now it's 500€. If this trend continues (500% increase every 4 months) I'll have like 10k at the end of the year and I'll be a millionaire by the end of next year. Lmao, as if.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I'm holding on some SHIB and Leash right now :D
I am now also an owner of two breeds of doge. Aaand I've already lost 14% of what I put in SHIB. Well, like the terminator, it will be back. While I was writing that 3% actually did come back. Hehe, crypto be crazy.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Secret is with crypto to only look at the price once a year.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
News just in, Bitcoin falls 10% as Tesla announces it is no longer accepting the Crypto Currency due to its use of fossil fuels such as Coal to generate it's coins. "Cryptocurrency is a good idea... but this cannot come at great cost to the environment."

Reactions: Aramsolari

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
News just in, Bitcoin falls 10% as Tesla announces it is no longer accepting the Crypto Currency due to its use of fossil fuels such as Coal to generate it's coins. "Cryptocurrency is a good idea... but this cannot come at great cost to the environment."
Yeah this is why I don't trust Elon Musk one iota.

Dude pumps up Dogecoin for months. Folks shift their attention to that only to see Tesla take up positions on Bitcoin, NOT Doge. After Tesla's announcement that they're buying and holding BTC, they retract from this stance within a month? Yeah great flip flopping there.

Their reason? The environment and fossil fuels? yeah right lol. As if a multibillion corporation like Tesla doesn't do their research on the 'dirtiness' of Crypto mining before taking up billion dollar positions on BTC. Any person remotely informed about Crypto know that the Chinese have a stranglehold on crypto mining and run huge farms that undoubtedly run off dirty power.

I really don't like the fact that Musk is closely link to the ebb and flow of cryptocurrency. The whole point of cryptocurrency is that it's supposed to be decentralized and difficult for interests whether corporate, national or individual to affect. Elon can send prices soaring or tanking with one word tweets, that's not a good thing. Loud mouthed 'whales' aren't good for DEFI.

I stick to BTC but the crypto that I really believe in is Ethereum, I'm hoping to hold more in the near future.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?