Dragonfly concept art, first look!

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I think I like this version more.
This would be less a space motorcycle and more of a space...uhh...Dunebuggy? Still a cool design tho that would be awesome in its own right! Maybe we will get something sized similarly for planetary exploration....

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Don't wink at me! Are you trying to get me killed by your wife?
I think it funny watching her chase down those who have incurred her wrath.
Better you than me. Sacrificial TESTie if you will. Don't worry, this will secure peace in my house for a while.
Ha.

My wife is rolling her eyes at me as I read this of to her.

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
I think it funny watching her chase down those who have incurred her wrath.
Better you than me. Sacrificial TESTie if you will. Don't worry, this will secure peace in my house for a while.
Ha.

My wife is rolling her eyes at me as I read this of to her.
Hi Mrs. Owl!

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Lol 180 m/s SCM, 300 m/s Cruise.

Literally slowest ship in the game, Starfarer is 50% faster in cruise.

Now on the chopping block since I see no real use for a non-armored, poorly shielded, slow vessel with two of the smallest weapons available.

Hopefully you can ad-hoc a Merlin/Archimedes in a Caterpillar because it seems like that would be a better scout and certainly be a better snub fighter.2

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
180 m/s SCM, 300 m/s
Their balancing efforts to fine tune the speed will really decide whether this is truly an attack craft or just a utility scooter. I really hope they would at least make it able to overtake a starfarer....

Ripcord33

Grand Admiral
May 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Ripcord03
I'm with squeaker on this one, and we can land merlins in the SF so i am going to assume i can fit at least one in the CAT. still a better option than the DF at this point.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Lol 180 m/s SCM, 300 m/s Cruise.

Literally slowest ship in the game, Starfarer is 50% faster in cruise.

Now on the chopping block since I see no real use for a non-armored, poorly shielded, slow vessel with two of the smallest weapons available.

Hopefully you can ad-hoc a Merlin/Archimedes in a Caterpillar because it seems like that would be a better scout and certainly be a better snub fighter.2
Meh, may upgrade one in the Cat pack then, instead of keeping both. But I think it'd be worth keeping one, if only for ripping around planet side.

Reactions: Han Burgundy
Forgot your password?